ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

finally got my "finishing" email. I actually saw what my pair would look like in person at the Kobe blackout X experience this weekend. Saw a guy walking around in a pair with a gold swoosh and black speckles. Sucks he didn't size down because you could the see the back of the shoe flopping up/down.

Man, places need to stop restocking the Beethovens because I need to stop being tempted to spend money on them lol

Man, places need to stop restocking the Beethovens because I need to stop being tempted to spend money on them lol
Co sign. I've been holding out lol. Only thing stopping me for now is I already have the Kobe Beethovens lol. But otherwise it's a dope shoe.

Last edited:
Anybody else really happy they brought back some decent colors on the OG mesh id? I'm really wanting to cop a volt pair now.

They took it off the release schedule but they put this on Instagram yesterday?

FINALLY! Black laces/ Gray Midsole + gren glow speckles.

Glad i didnt go TTS. Coulda maybe went full size. Normally wear a 12 but this is an 11.5. Kinda scared cuz it gits perfect and it stretches more right? What you guys think?

erm... i dont think Nike gives their factory workers time off
ever

got those workers all in full rotation.
Some of my pairs were suppose to be shipped last week, but all were pretty much on hold. clicking the "Track Order" under the My Orders page directed me to UPS but label was not created yet. Today, I got the label created on those pairs. So there was at least a 3-4days of no activity on Nike's end. At least I hope the worker's did get a nice break. :smile:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom