ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

finally got my finishing touches email. About damn time lol everyone has me really jealous on here
Don't get your hopes up. Got my finishing touches email on the 12th and still no movement on my account 
ohwell.gif

from Friday. Happy birthday to me! :smokin

The knit looks great but the one thing that bothers me is a loose thread right in the middle outer swoosh of my right shoe. Don't know whether to try and snip it or just let it be.

Last edited:

erm... i dont think Nike gives their factory workers time off
ever
idk man. lunar new year is huge in vietnam. they celebrate 1 week before and 3 weeks after it ends and it's a month long celebration nationwide. 

damn - i was wondering if anyone could help me find these womens roshe in stock at sz 7

code is 511882 091

finishline only has em at 8.5 and 11

FNL finally released the Beethoven's online this morning and now they're sold out?! That CW has been way overhyped just because of its delayed releases from original launch day. SMH.

Completely missed out. Was a size 10 or 10.5 available or just scattered sizes were up?

FNL finally released the Beethoven's online this morning and now they're sold out?! That CW has been way overhyped just because of its delayed releases from original launch day. SMH.

Completely missed out. Was a size 10 or 10.5 available or just scattered sizes were up?
think i remember seeing both 10 and 10.5 available. a lot of the lower sizes weren't available when I had checked.

W
think i remember seeing both 10 and 10.5 available. a lot of the lower sizes weren't available when I had checked.
You know when they actually went live?

Welp at least I got my River Rocks.
In my opinion River Rocks > beethoven's

Last edited:
I bought a second pair of beethoven roshes...

to replace my defective pair from before lol (misaligned tongue)

Hope my local Finishline gets em

wanna try a 9.5 on and maybe exchange mine
Just buy them online. It's free shipping. For some reason, the FNLs I frequent do not have the flyknit roshes on display/in store. Even if one of my local FNLs has a shoe I want, I always try to buy online for in-store pick up to get 10% cashback from Discover.

Finally gave in and ordered those Beethovens. I'm still waiting for my MC roshes to arrive, hopefully by the end of the week.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom