ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

woke up 4 no reason on my day off ~.~

this x 1000

Finishline tweeted me saying they would drop.

Guess nike pulled the plug early.

this is better for my pockets.

was it only the women's dropping?

if they had a women's 11 they were mine if i copped my girl's pair first.

fingers crossed they pulled them to put together a mens & womens launch at the same time! #wishfulthinking

i still go to Nike ID everyday in the hopes that the MC option has returned...

I think the MC color option would return but the retail shoes won't release anymore. I mean it's business. Why sell a shoe for 120 when they can sell it for 160?

I'm sure Nike will restock the MC Id. Makes too much sense not to
I'm hoping so, even the Kobe 9 MC ID came back for a few days, for some reason I always just sit and watch this stuff go by and eventually out of stock and then I end up kicking myself for not doing it when I had the chance.

I also think Nike will do a second run of multicolor ID like the Kobe IX low

I wonder if FNL will carry sizes above 10 for the women's pair. Shows only up to 10 at the moment

not sure if it has been discussed before, but im very curious as to why Australia received the women multi-mc at the end of jan and the US didnt??

not sure if it has been discussed before, but im very curious as to why Australia received the women multi-mc at the end of jan and the US didnt??
We were told that there are basically different distribution channels for domestic and global, and that they operate independently of each other.  Also, there are some ships floating around the Pacific with Nike product that isn't able to dock (I don't know the exact reason, but a Google search will probably tell you), and there's a chance that the MCs may be on one of those (or on another that has landed, but allotment may be behind schedule), and that's what's causing the delay.  Whereas, those shoes probably made it to Australia with no issue, and were able to be released on their timetable with no problems at all.

Just speculation, of course.

We were told that there are basically different distribution channels for domestic and global, and that they operate independently of each other.  Also, there are some ships floating around the Pacific with Nike product that isn't able to dock (I don't know the exact reason, but a Google search will probably tell you), and there's a chance that the MCs may be on one of those (or on another that has landed, but allotment may be behind schedule), and that's what's causing the delay.  Whereas, those shoes probably made it to Australia with no issue, and were able to be released on their timetable with no problems at all.

Just speculation, of course.
I work importing merch for my company and we are having the same issue with supply on the west coast. Since Nike headquarters is west coast im betting they are having the same issue. LB is way backed up right now and they are the main port in the area. I'm assuming (only cause its what I'm doing) they are getting it rerouted to Seattle giving them about a week more to get the product in.

I work importing merch for my company and we are having the same issue with supply on the west coast. Since Nike headquarters is west coast im betting they are having the same issue. LB is way backed up right now and they are the main port in the area. I'm assuming (only cause its what I'm doing) they are getting it rerouted to Seattle giving them about a week more to get the product in.
I also work PT at a Nike Factory Store, and they basically said our shipments would be very light for the next 10-14 days.

No one feeling these?

Just copped my very first pair of Roshes ever.  They are the black/gray camo print colorway.  Very light and comfortable, and $80 is very reasonable for a good pair of Nikes.  Plus, they look awesome!  Gotta go back to FTL and grab the blue camo pair now.
glasses.gif

very disappointed with the inconsistency with the flyknit on this patch of flyknit roshes. Maybe i just have bad luck but my second pair of beethovens disappoint me about as much as my first messed up pair...

Back
Top Bottom