ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

anyone else cringe when they see people in roshes at the gym or on the treadmill? 

Nothing wrong with lifting in roshes, most people lift in vans and that's not a big deal either. I ball in my Roshes whenever someone at the gym begs me that they need one more for 5s and I don't have my bball shoes with me. I have yet to roll my ankle although traction on them is terrible.

I played football in the street and rolled my ankle twice... I love them for casual wear but they have no stability or traction.

anyone else cringe when they see people in roshes at the gym or on the treadmill? 
What's wrong with Roshes at the gym? Obv would be idiotic to be on the treadmill w/ it, but I don't see anything wrong  w/ wearing it while lifting weights (Unless squatting) 

I lift in Roshes all the time including squatting with no issues. I would never hoop in them or play any sport with a lot of cutting though.

Mine aren't very "random" either.... Ha

got a feeling most of these random yarns are probably pairs from people who purchased two pairs and took the best of each shoes from them both then returned the other two. 

Too much cushion to be lifting in roshes. You'd want your feet to be as low to the ground as possible especially when squatting. To each their own but I would not want to lift with my roshes. I use my converse for that lol

Last edited:
Too much cushion to be lifting in roshes. You'd want your feet to be as low to the ground as possible especially when squatting. To each their own but I would not want to lift with my roshes. I use my converse for that lol
^ this

Doing squats in Roshes is begging for a busted ankle.

One of my iD's just came ...

Anyone need/want a multicolor sz 11.5 without waiting for NDC for a few weeks? PM me

Im not feeling the black swoosh. They also dont have an "id" on the back. Gonna just return em Monday.

I lift in Roshes all the time including squatting with no issues. I would never hoop in them or play any sport with a lot of cutting though.

Speakin of just last week on 2 separate days there a different guy playin pickup in some. I have no idea how he was cutting n all that but he managed n didnt seem to bug him.

Id never try it

I like how mine came. Was kinda thinking "random"=two different pairs with different patters but at least its not one solid colors. I've always been a NO WHITE SOLE kind of guy,so I'm thinking twice on these.

I like how mine came. Was kinda thinking "random"=two different pairs with different patters but at least its not one solid colors. I've always been a NO WHITE SOLE kind of guy,so I'm thinking twice on these.
I don't mind mine at all but I'd much rather have these!

I keep trying to tell my girl its not a gym shoe but she insists.

Knowing good n well she got weak ankles lol. All ima say is "I told you"

Lmao my boy is a runner first but he sometimes comes and does lifting with me and wears roshes. I try saying "do you run in roshes?" And when he replies "obviously not" I'm like dude, figure it out lol. Idk to each his own but I could never ever do it.

My UPS guy is going to be busy this week. First round of MC IDs and my Random Yarns came today. Was hoping for something more crazy that included purple, they must have a lot of left over orange yarn in that factory judging by all the recent photos. These are probably going back to the store unless anyone here wants them (10.5s).

Excited for my mock Team Roshe two tone red/black IDs that come tomorrow.

Well wtf....why do flyknit roshes feel like cardboard seriously fam? My og regular roshes are 10x softer than new roshe flyknits? Btw i went og sizing (half size down) width is fine but i have quite some toe length room...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom