ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Need these
Might hit you up for the Orange pair, the 3rd pic. You guys recommend to go a .5 size down in these?

Ditto on what illistic illistic said. I actually ordered an 11 & 11.5, and Im a 12. I mean as far as length I mean the 11 is definitely better but the 11.5 is not obnoxious. Like I don't see it being a problem. Compared them in hand and put them both on feet, space wasn't that much of a difference if any. My issue was on the middle of my foot. On the 11, it was definitely tighter. The flyknit didn't hurt even though it was tight but the 11.5 was snug and comfortable. So I went 11.5. Hope that helps

all sold out!
mean.gif

Here's my side by side pic. ID on the left, real TeamROSHE pair on the right. The glossy underlayer sucks. These will be returned.

I never was a fan of the color a way to begin with although its nice and simple,but man,those IDs are horrible. That shine [emoji]128533[/emoji]

I never was a fan of the color a way to begin with although its nice and simple,but man,those IDs are horrible. That shine [emoji]128533[/emoji]
I'm probably biased, but I love the execution.

I was kind of bummed it could be replicated, but I was happy I could get a pair that I'd actually wear.

But this ID?  Nope.

a couple of days late, but i got my girl a 7.5. Ended up just giving the first 6.5 pair to my sister.

I went TTS for mine and they fit perfect. I don't like my shoes loose fitting.

IDs came in today as well. Will post cellphone pics later.
They are in Womens sizes though. So if you got the same size as your TTS you technically sized 1.5 down. lol

They are in Womens sizes though. So if you got the same size as your TTS you technically sized 1.5 down. lol

i got my girl's pair in a 7.5.

I got my IDs TTS after unfortunately getting my random yarns in a 10, but i got a solid pair (very little orange).

My solar red split pair in a 10 fit like my new IDs before i broke the split pair in.

got flyknits in the mail these my first roshe anything. went .5 down like everyone says and the toe box is good but they are kinda squeezing my foot in the middle. do these usually loosen up a bit?

Haven't been in this thread in a while, but has anyone else reported this? Could it be because the Roshe Run isn't a running shoe, so one makes more sense? Or is nike cooking up a Roshe 2?

Team Roshe reported the switch a month or two ago and looks like they're rolling out the new label now. It's obviously not a performance running model so I'm indifferent about the change. Not sure whether a 2 is coming out, but imo that would not be good for the line. They're oversaturated as it is.

Back
Top Bottom