ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

One of my favourite Roshes & iDs

In all my Roshe's, I have purchased 8.5 in them and happy with that size.  I have not purchase the Flyknit style ones so I don't know if I should go with half size up with the Fleece style.

Thanks.

In all my Roshe's, I have purchased 8.5 in them and happy with that size.  I have not purchase the Flyknit style ones so I don't know if I should go with half size up with the Fleece style.

Thanks.
well ive had my pair since tuesday and id say go up half a size from the og mesh pairs. that what i did. these have a narrowing toe box because they have the reinforced toe box so it kind of constricts the front of you foot. thats why i went up half a size from my usual 11.5.

also there is a tech fleece pack thread not just centered on the roshes, feel free to ask your questions there im sure at this point theyve been answered
http://niketalk.com/t/634616/official-nike-tp-tech-pack-tech-fleece-thread-august-27-2015

well ive had my pair since tuesday and id say go up half a size from the og mesh pairs. that what i did. these have a narrowing toe box because they have the reinforced toe box so it kind of constricts the front of you foot. thats why i went up half a size from my usual 11.5.

also there is a tech fleece pack thread not just centered on the roshes, feel free to ask your questions there im sure at this point theyve been answered
http://niketalk.com/t/634616/official-nike-tp-tech-pack-tech-fleece-thread-august-27-2015
Jdfrenchbread23, thanks for the info. I will order these today in a half size up. 

Any of you tried the new fleece roshes and the old fleece releases? Do they fit the same? The great britains and prior fleece pack were too narrow for me at the toe box.

Any of you tried the new fleece roshes and the old fleece releases? Do they fit the same? The great britains and prior fleece pack were too narrow for me at the toe box.
narrow around the toe box is exactly how it fits. go up half a size

Last edited:

From FNL: $94.99 - $20 (WC) = $74.99 + $5.44 tax = $80.43 - $22.49 (15% cashback x 2 double Discover cashback) = $57.94 shipped.

This Discover card has given me so much cashback, I advise everyone to get one. With the cashback, you can even get $50 NDC gift cards for $40. Save even more.
I do the same thing including cashing in all my points for Nike gift cards and paying it off every month.  How do you get 15% back though?  I've tried to figure it out a couple times.  Maybe I should just call.  

I've also had good luck bringing the shoes into a store after I get them to get my 20% military discount on top of everything.

Does anyone on here own a pair of Adidas Ultra boost? and if so, how do they compare to the OG mesh Roshes? comfort wise and weight wise?

Does anyone on here own a pair of Adidas Ultra boost? and if so, how do they compare to the OG mesh Roshes? comfort wise and weight wise?
ultra boosts are in another league. which isn't surprising since you can almost 3 roshes for the cost of one UB. 

weight is about the same. UB are pretty heavy. 

UB is hands down the most comfortable shoe i own. the hype on their comfort is true.

ultra boosts are in another league. which isn't surprising since you can almost 3 roshes for the cost of one UB. 

weight is about the same. UB are pretty heavy. 

UB is hands down the most comfortable shoe i own. the hype on their comfort is true.
Repped! Thanks for the reply. I really gotta try out a pair of UB to see for myself.

Damn still no shipping confirmation from FNL for my Blk/Grey NM order.

UPdate: Spoke to FNL customer service. I had to call a verification number to verify my order. They said something about my account drew a red flag reason I had to go through that process. Now I have to wait 24 hours to see if my order will go through or not.

Anyone else had the same experience?

Last edited:
Damn still no shipping confirmation from FNL for my Blk/Grey NM order.

UPdate: Spoke to FNL customer service. I had to call a verification number to verify my order. They said something about my account drew a red flag reason I had to go through that process. Now I have to wait 24 hours to see if my order will go through or not.

Anyone else had the same experience?

Happened to me when I bought J's a couple years back. I got my shoes but it took a long time. That's why I don't mess with FNL anymore. Too much of a headache.

Back
Top Bottom