ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Those Sirens look good - the usual signs are the Swoosh (bad material) and the heel loop (too small).  A lot of them also had the tongue tab stitched and not able to slide like the authentic ones.  I can't really tell from the pics, but I think they move.  Yours look fine to me.

Anyone know if there are any sites selling the cherry blossoms, want to get a pair for my girl, and it's perfect for our trip to Japan in the coming months.

Looking to cop a pair of the Roshe nm flyknits .. Do they fit any different than other roshes? I have several regular roshes and am TTS with those

The flyknits with the protective film.. I didn't really see a clear answer yet :nerd:

Last edited:
Looking to cop a pair of the Roshe nm flyknits .. Do they fit any different than other roshes? I have several regular roshes and am TTS with those

The flyknits with the protective film.. I didn't really see a clear answer yet
nerd.gif
I haven't seen the SEs in person nor tried them on, but two reviewers on NDC said they fit TTS unlike the Flyknits with no toe film: 

"They are true to size, comfortable but a bit more narrow than other Nikes I've owned. "

"I have the all black ones and I get tons of complements and they fit perfectly and I wear a size 13 they also have really good durability and are very easy to clean 10/10 shoe"

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/roshe-nm-flyknit-se-shoe/pid-10831029/pgid-10831028

why don't they just retro some of their release instead of creating more and more subtle colors it's getting ridiculous.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom