Celtics 100 - 98 Heat

Game 4

Sun. April 25 1:00 PM ET on ABC

Celtics 92 - 101 Heat

Game 5

Tue. April 27 7:00 PM ET on NBATv

game 5
pimp.gif

It's almost painful to watch knowing that statistically, this match-up was pretty much even.
smh.gif

At least I'll get some kind of closure -- here's to next year ... IF we lose tonight ...

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by the PGA tour

Time to finish this out
pimp.gif
Yep, let's get these guys on their vacations already.
We live on vacation down here, bruh.
glasses.gif

(Unfortunately, when it comes to the fourth quarter, we play like we're on vacation, too.) 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by the PGA tour

Time to finish this out
pimp.gif
Yep, let's get these guys on their vacations already.
We live on vacation down here, bruh.
glasses.gif

(Unfortunately, when it comes to the fourth quarter, we play like we're on vacation, too.) 
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
Don't think I don't know, I'm a Phins fan too. I come as often as possible.
laugh.gif

Won't be suprised to see Boston in a box and one defense all night, trying to contain Wade. Everybody else is going to be DARED to shoot for Miami.

Ain't that some %!%@. So the obvious lockdown in Cleveland gets that prime TNT real estate. Miami gets the boonies.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Ain't that some %!%@. So the obvious lockdown in Cleveland gets that prime TNT real estate. Miami gets the boonies.

Come on man, is this a serious argument?   You know that Lebron will always be showcased no matter what. 

If there was a Game 7 from any other 2 teams from the East, and a game were the Cavs are up 3-0 in series, they will show the Cavs game
laugh.gif

Tommy Heinsohn FTW! I love how they showed the replay of Perk swinging the elbow at Haslem and he still argued that it was a terrible call. Guy's hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom