Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

don't go half a size up unless you've got really wide feet.....all the foams are snug at first and after a couple wears(especially with the softer foam they seem to be producing) you're going to regret it.

i got a couple pairs of pearls for some friends, mostly sizes 9.5-10 and they were fine with their true size after 3-4 wears.

another friend of mine went and bought 'em on his own in a store....tried on a 10.5(his true size) and ended up copping an 11 cause the 10.5 was snug.

two weeks later he asked me if i could find a trade on the forums for the 11 to get him a 10.5
laugh.gif

Very nice pics. I regret selling my 05s oh well nows my
chance to get em again.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by a019

Very nice pics. I regret selling my 05s oh well nows my
chance to get em again.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
?????
don't even bother...we all know what he meant and it will only lead to someone feeling like you "coming at they neck"
eyes.gif

ptngina those pics are nice, best pics i seen so far from a member with the 2011 royals. you right about the sizing mayhem, i think i could of got a 9 with the pearls if i had to but i'll stick with the 9.5.. cant wait to get a pair of these

OG's Are Yellow as ever. May have to look into these.....gotta get another pair of Cements and Bordeauxs first though.

for some reason they dont look as good in that new pic, not hating, just like you said that angle makes them look like 2010 eggs. dope pic at the end of the day

I got you, no offense taken. I see what you mean on the shots, and I don't want to pollute this post with my pics from different angles and lighting
smile.gif

30t6p3b.gif
just like fulton mall...don't even have the decency to lube up before they hit you wit it...
30t6p3b.gif

...one of the main reasons why I haven't looked at either place seriously for kicks in a very long time...

Back
Top Bottom