Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Originally Posted by PrettyBoySlim

Copped mine a few months back...definitely re-copping upon release in Feb!

What the hell is that? I can barely see the grooves..

..in the other pic dude posted, the grooves clearly indented enough to be noticable...
yea when i saw this pic it reminded me of these

nike-air-max-wavy-2.jpg

alien.gif

come on nike looks nada like the 07 joints i was gonna double like i did 07 but these one for me hopefully they make mad pairs like the pearls tho lol

I'm kinda hoping the PBS pic was doctored, something just looks off in the upper compared to all the others we saw.

ahh~~
i see what you guys are saying now

maybe just angles? lightings? or maybe he PS too much on the pix?

WHats a fair price to grab a ds pair of 07 royals for? My concerns not the grooves but the feel/fit of the shoe. I wear my shoes!

where are you guys getting your pairs early? Please let me know...

I've been out of the shoe game for a lil bit (wedding, honeymoon, etc.).. can ya'll hook a NT brother up?

^^Check eBay theres a size 10 up now, you should be able to get the seller to let them go for around $265.

The manager (I think) at HOH LA said they will be having a special event for these in conjuction with the NBA All Star game in LA. He said they were going to release some exclusive colorways but woudln't say what. I guess we will just have to wait and see.

lmao at dudes complaining about the grooves on the shoe in a pic
30t6p3b.gif
. Cant wait til Feb, hope everybody out where im at can get their pairs

How do places like footalog get kicks early? The fact that there is a full size run of Royal Ones on there right now for $230 is interesting to me. Are these B grades? Where do they come from. How can they be authentic Nike. I'm tempted to buy a pair considering they are only $30 over retail and there is no messing around or waiting but I want to make sure I'm getting the same shoes that are coming out on the release day? How do these places get their kicks? Anyone who has any inside info would be awesome.

Originally Posted by Bruggs58

How do places like footalog get kicks early? The fact that there is a full size run of Royal Ones on there right now for $230 is interesting to me. Are these B grades? Where do they come from. How can they be authentic Nike. I'm tempted to buy a pair considering they are only $30 over retail and there is no messing around or waiting but I want to make sure I'm getting the same shoes that are coming out on the release day? How do these places get their kicks? Anyone who has any inside info would be awesome.
overseas sellers are nothing new. happens all of the time with jordan releases. pairs are pretty much smuggled out of the factory in large quantities.
and if you want to know why foams are suddenly so easily accessible early, its because they are made in china now instead of taiwan where security is much tighter.

the pairs sold early have no quality control so you could be getting a flawless agrade or a flawed bgrade pair.... or even worse. its just a risk you take when buying early. they are not fake though and if you really look on ebay and stuff, u really see what fakes look like. there is no doubt they are fake when you see a pair.
sadly enough, i see fake foams all of the time in bmore. from fake anthracites to fake eggplants to fake coppers. i swear ive seen them all.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom