Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Originally Posted by DaveDollars

For $120, that's definitely 3 pairs all day long.

Thanks, Swoosh.

do u have to bring up swoosh in every thread about a sneaker thats releasing?

Just for the shoes I am getting.
pimp.gif

its not even guaranteed they will be on there.

Actually yes it is. I got confirmation on Tuesday from a rep.

Got my Pearls and Coppers off there too.

Lowkey jelly they gonna be on swoosh.

But didn't they go for like $70 at outlets a few years ago. Long shot, but hey it could happen.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by DaveDollars

Thanks, Swoosh.

do u have to bring up swoosh in every thread about a sneaker thats releasing?

Just for the shoes I am getting.
pimp.gif

its not even guaranteed they will be on there.

Actually yes it is. I got confirmation on Tuesday from a rep.

Got my Pearls and Coppers off there too.

Just like reps confirmed the 3s would be discounted and they weren't. Things change and reps hardly know what they're talking about. Yes we know previous foams were discounted, but did the 2010 eggplants hit swoosh?

You know the Penny Foams are gr right? They're not limited. 5 per customer.

And no, I knew the Cement weren't discounted when I asked 3 days before release and the rep told me they had a 2 per customer limit.

I'll be sure to post a screenshot for you on RD.

Thanks, Swoosh.

laugh.gif

For $200, that's definitely 4 pairs all day long. 

I got money!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif

nah my dude, just get some seaglow and fix it up. i would cop 07s in a heartbeat over 2011s anyday. "made in Taiwan" -enough said
pimp.gif

but if you just want a spare pair than go ahead.

Originally Posted by mastergrim8

nah my dude, just get some seaglow and fix it up. i would cop 07s in a heartbeat over 2011s anyday. "made in Taiwan" -enough said
pimp.gif

but if you just want a spare pair than go ahead.

You right man i really don't wanna spend the extra 2 bills if i can bring these joints back to life. Does seaglowing take some sort of  "skill" or is it just essentially applying it to the soles and letting them chill in sunlight ?

just follow the instructions on the restoration threads either on NT or ISS and you'll be fine. But be careful that %+$% is straight dangerous.

just follow the instructions on the restoration threads either on NT or ISS and you'll be fine. But be careful that %+$% is straight dangerous.

Respect bro. When the temperature starts to warm up ima go for it

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Respect bro. When the temperature starts to warm up ima go for it
Let us know if you follow through. Im in the same boat lol. Im just afraid the sole would fall off

Originally Posted by dcUA

From Nike Scottsdale's FB:

On Saturday 2/12 we'll be releasing several extremely hot styles! First the highly anticipated re-release of the Air Foamposite One (dark neon royal/black) $200, followed by the "Foamposite-inspired" Jordan Six Rings (black/varsity royal) $160. Due to the super limited quantities both releases will be a lottery. Doors open at 9:00am...we'll hand out tickets then so don't miss out!

w.t.f? a lottery for the royals? I'm hoping it's just this store considering the foams are supposed to be a GR.
indifferent.gif

eastbay/ndc ftw

ps: six rings are horrible

I just checked the quarters fb page and see nothing about super limited. They must have changed it.

Don't believe them they called the white cement 3's LIMITED and deleted my comment when I said they were full of %!#@. 

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Tempted to buy, but my 07s were worn once.. they would just sit, prob will pass. Pics in here look amazing though.

Yeah... The same thing I was thinking.... Worn my 07's the total of 3 times since 07....It would be 10 years later before I get to wear these..especially the way foams hold up

I'm in the same boat as you guys, my '07s are good. I might just buy the '11s and rock them after I beat my current pair to the ground.

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Perplexed on whether I should cop or not but considering the yellowing on my 07's im leaning towards yes 
ohwell.gif

My '07s are pretty much in the same condition as yours. Maybe not as yellowed, but judging by this pic, yours are not that bad. If these are a GR like everyone's been saying & I can use my friend's FL discount, then I'll knock 'em off. If not, then oh well. Playoff XIIIs are my #1 priority.

I cant decide on Kobe Grinchs or these

I can get both for the same price BUT I dont wanna cop the Rpoyals and they be everywhere weeks after the release date (Coppers, Eggplants, Pearls, Coughdrops) and then the Grinchs be all gone

I wanted to post these pics again. They were posted by somebody back when the 07's were released. I wanna say the color on the 11's is closer to OG's. Not sure. But by these pics, they 07's were definitely lighter than the OG's

Back
Top Bottom