Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Originally Posted by El Bro

I wanted to post these pics again. They were posted by somebody back when the 07's were released. I wanna say the color on the 11's is closer to OG's. Not sure. But by these pics, they 07's were definitely lighter than the OG's
keep in mind...that's the sales sample of the 07's being compared.

and the '11s are lighter than the 07's as seen by the comparisons done already.

....so if the 07's are lighter than the og's and the '11s lighter than the 07's....how can the '11s can be closer to the og?
nerd.gif

i got the 07 pair and they are in still decent condition... the soles are slightly yellow... im copping the 2011 pair to put on ice once my 07 pair is done

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

I wanted to post these pics again. They were posted by somebody back when the 07's were released. I wanna say the color on the 11's is closer to OG's. Not sure. But by these pics, they 07's were definitely lighter than the OG's

....so if the 07's are lighter than the og's and the '11s lighter than the 07's....how can the '11s can be closer to the og?
nerd.gif

It was that some of the pics seemed dark.  But Thats why I said not sure.  Just trying to pull out some positives out of the 11's. 
happy.gif

A bunch of spoiled brats in here. I'm copping these cuz I don't have '07, or og. In other words, I need some royal foam 1's lol.

Just went to my local mall. FTL wont have them and Jimmy Jazz only has one size 11 and 12 (I'm an 11.5) AND I work the day they come out. Might have to try NDC I guess
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by jkballer5

Just went to my local mall. FTL wont have them and Jimmy Jazz only has one size 11 and 12 (I'm an 11.5) AND I work the day they come out. Might have to try NDC I guess
ohwell.gif
Wow, really glad I got mine early from nyconline now. Hope everyone that wants them gets theirs!

it was stated a while back that the shoe itself(2011) version was closer to the og as far as shape, or the grooves being the same size. the color is definetly different. i want 2 pair, its o/d but i feel you could never have enough royal's on deck...

Never had the '07 pair, but can someone explain the Made in China/Taiwan debate, please. Does it have to do with size or material?

Originally Posted by MrDozo

A bunch of spoiled brats in here. I'm copping these cuz I don't have '07, or og. In other words, I need some royal foam 1's lol.
c'mon Lu...we both know you don't have the 07's cause you slept on every single auction/listing i sent you in the last two years
laugh.gif

i'm not knocking the '11s....royal foams are a classic shoe and by all means, but if you can't get the better versions that were released prior....don't knock 'em, just cop these and don't look back
smokin.gif

These will be my first pair of royals. I was CRUSHED when I missed these last release when I was in wack *+* Oklahoma going to school.

nerd.gif
i have seen them both in person and the 2011s definitely seem darker to me

yeah i think we all got different definitions of lighter/darker here

the 11's are darker and more shiny, where the 07's are lighter and the paint is dull (yet the blue glows on this pair)

Originally Posted by Asia

Originally Posted by rukawa005

Originally Posted by JROMEY23

I got my pair yesterday afternoon from Sneaker St, they're
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

29zvuxi.jpg

yes, MADE IN CHINA  

dang it.. '07 foams were made in taiwan, at least the pair I saw.. and are much better in quality than foams made in china. too bad :/
That's cuz Taiwan is 
pimp.gif
.. and China is 
frown.gif

And often times while the China quality is a little lower, the price there is a whole lot lower..

These foamposite are one of my favorites. Still remember Bibby sporting these when UA was making their title run in '97

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

yeah i think we all got different definitions of lighter/darker here

the 11's are darker and more shiny, where the 07's are lighter and the paint is dull (yet the blue glows on this pair)
laugh.gif
this

and you're right....wasn't aware of the confusion with the description, my fault
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by MrDozo

c'mon Lu...we both know you don't have the 07's cause you slept on every single auction/listing i sent you in the last two years
laugh.gif

i'm not knocking the '11s....royal foams are a classic shoe and by all means, but if you can't get the better versions that were released prior....don't knock 'em, just cop these and don't look back
smokin.gif

Lol. You're right, I think it was always bad timing tho, never had the $, and the 2007 release sneaked passed me. Not this time tho.TONY906, nice gif, my favorite villain of all time. "Why so serious ? "

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Lowkey jelly they gonna be on swoosh.

But didn't they go for like $70 at outlets a few years ago. Long shot, but hey it could happen.
$59.99
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom