Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

arenas rockin heat
pimp.gif

hopefully i can get these for a good price

Originally Posted by got shoes

Never had the '07 pair, but can someone explain the Made in China/Taiwan debate, please. Does it have to do with size or material?
as far as their OG inception foamposites have long been manufactured in tawian, where da general consensus is nike has its superior factories over there

its only until recently that foamposite are done in mainland china...

Originally Posted by RaY MuLLa

Remember VIM having 07 royal foams, long after there release date
whoa....this was soley because there shipments were late, NYC heads were hunting these down and wipin em out left and right.

my local VIM got a restock once they sold out on da first day and people were unaware that more pairs arrived after da initial bumrush.

lol just found a guy selling a 07 pair for 160 and a brand new pair for 240 with people saying the mold on these is similar to the reretro of the eggplants i may just go with the 07 but you can never go wrong with a brand new pair especially with a swoosh price tag

production numbers are higher with these foams compared to the 07s.

plus 07s were a QS release where these have a set release date.

these will move but i highly doubt they selling out with the quickness.

Originally Posted by Jewelzm3

Originally Posted by FliBoi33

Gilbert is killin it right now with the kicks.
frown.gif

Too bad he ain't killing it at a magic though hhahaha.
I dont think he is playing enough of the right minutes to be able to get into a rhythm.  But, no less, thats awesome that he wore foams.  

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

Don't believe ignorant posts stating that 160 pair are arriving at their local store. That is way too much money and space for a store to tie up into one release. Even niketowns won't get that many pairs. 160 pairs means that the store is getting 20 pairs in each size...impossible. The guy who posted was probably given false information from an employee..

The 07 royal thread had only 30 pages so with 175+ pages now, there are 145+ more pages of hypebeast idiots who swear they know everything foam. Ignore these pansies and secure ur pair early if possible because they will be more limited than we're led to believe. I got my pair last week at 245 and they're alllllll gone at that price-glad I ignored these morons. I swear nt has become a wasteland of wannabe stand up comedians and ******os.

It's sad to have to shuffle thru 20-30 pages in order to find pertinent information. These idiots newbs are killing the shoe game.
frown.gif
i'm sure all the true shoeheads agree.

Okay here's my info on comparison of 11 and 07 foams. The 11s have a smoother foam material. Both my 07's have granier foam when u look at it closely or in the light. Color is a litttttle bit lighter on 11s but not as noticeable as some pictures have shown. The grooves in the 07's are much deeper but not a big deal. Other than that and some weird scratch on the sole carbon fiber, the 11 is an amazing release. Easily worth the retail+25 bucks. That's why I'm sure nike won't release these in crazyy numbers-they are tooooo nice. My 07 pairs can stay ds and 11s will be worn!!!
ahhh blow me!! its gonna be more then enough to go around point blank the a GR at the end of the day

iamdavid u a jerk claimin to be a "true sneakerhead"... every dope that dropped since the eggplants sat if not for the weekend then for weeks
eyes.gif
, good job on gettin raped for the 25 bucks cuz i sure will be easily coppin these foams on RD

headin to my local fl now. my boy told me his shipment came in today so i'll get to take a look and set my sz 11 aside. yessssssssssss.

finally Arenas puts on foams
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

around my way there is def. hype on these
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Not stressing this release, sitting on twin 07s
pimp.gif

Main target this month is playoff XIIIs
pimp.gif

thats the thing joe... a lot of people are still sittin on their 07s considering how well they were made. i got 2 pairs of them so im def more interested in the pewters at the moment. not saying pewters are better. just saying they are a flavor i dont already have.

^ exactly. If royals can only be had at retail Im passing. but pewters I dont mind dropping retail on them. I rarely rock my 07s til recent.... People hyping these up cause they never owned a pair of foams before
30t6p3b.gif

Slimdunkin don't be mad that i called u out about 160 pairs releasin at your local footaction. Dont be salty cause u feeding people lies. I got raped for paying 25 over retail- but to true shoe heads 25 bux extra for a grail aint ishhhhh. Before u spew misinformation, make sure your 411 isn't ******ed. Like i said 160 pair wont even arrive at ntla.
And u are a perfect example of a hypebeast.talkin about the other foams sitting in stores for weeks. This may be true but no other foam are historic like the royals.

I got raped by royal foams and lovvvvedddxxx it!!!well worth 25$
Oh...and you cant blow what isn't there...so your request for me to blow you is impossssible...

Generally, when a thread eclipses 150 pages on nt, the shoe being discussed sells out quickly. So sleeping on this release bc of something you read on this site is a mistake.

The reason these are selling out at 240-250 is cause this is a true grail- (u can keep your yeezys kids)
If cool grays can sell out, these have a goood chance of selling out too. Dont compare these to any other foam releases cause its not the same.

^While NTLA might not get 160 pairs, I would bet money that stores out east will get that many if not more.

Iamdavidcha - ur assessment is wrong.
1. times have changed. a lot of shoes that SHOULD sell out dont now. it could be the economy and it could be because nike is overproducing every GR release now. And IF they do initially sell out, Nike just reproduces more or restocks. Look at the recent trends. Even the Cement 3s are restocking weeks after release.

2. you cant really compare the cool greys to these to be honest.
a. holiday releases sell much better because of obvious reasons
b. the Jordan lovers outnumber the foam lovers by far. As a shoe head, I would imagine you would understand.

My footlocker got like 180 pairs of silver 1/2 cents when they 1st dropped AND they werent giving employees discounts initially. Guess I am a liar also huh?

If u can't get these for retail I feel bad for u...ijs they are a gr n they have flooded us with every shoe lately especially dopes in the dmv

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

headin to my local fl now. my boy told me his shipment came in today so i'll get to take a look and set my sz 11 aside. yessssssssssss.
shipment came in today?  anybody else' local fl just now getting their pairs?  my local one doesn't have any pairs yet.  i was getting kinda worried cause it seemed kinda late to still not have pairs in yet.  seems like most gr releases usually come in 2 to 3 weeks early (at least at fnl).  hopefully they're gonna get them.  they got the previous 4 foam releases, but they didn't sell well.  i figured it be just my luck they dont get the one cw that i really want.

Originally Posted by wrukus

shipment came in today?  anybody else' local fl just now getting their pairs?  my local one doesn't have any pairs yet.  i was getting kinda worried cause it seemed kinda late to still not have pairs in yet.  seems like most gr releases usually come in 2 to 3 weeks early (at least at fnl).  hopefully they're gonna get them.  they got the previous 4 foam releases, but they didn't sell well.  i figured it be just my luck they dont get the one cw that i really want.

dont know where u live but maybe the weather across the country slowed down the delivery.  i know my friends in texas were saying everything has been shut down like the entire week.

weather anf foams got my reminiscing about the copper foam release here in the DMV.

stores got partial shipments because of the snow storm and rumors of a potential push back of the release date caused me a lot of discomfort.

im still kinda sad i sold my extra copper. Jordancrazy... gimme my shoes back son!
laugh.gif

I just called my local FTA...they haven't received their shipment yet and he said they are only getting a limited amount

Originally Posted by teller360

Originally Posted by wrukus

dont know where u live but maybe the weather across the country slowed down the delivery.  i know my friends in texas were saying everything has been shut down like the entire week.

yeah, i'm in indiana and we got hit hard.  our mall was closed down for 2 days.  weather probably has something to do with it.  it just seems like a late shipment even with the storm hitting.  the day our mall closed due to weather, we got our (fnl) shipment that had the 2011 jordans on it and they come out a week after the foams.  keeping my fingers crossed.

Originally Posted by bigj505

weather anf foams got my reminiscing about the copper foam release here in the DMV.

stores got partial shipments because of the snow storm and rumors of a potential push back of the release date caused me a lot of discomfort.

im still kinda sad i sold my extra copper. Jordancrazy... gimme my shoes back son!
laugh.gif
Yea that weather did not help out the copper foam release... And all those rumors about contract dispute with Penny, and labor disputes... i dunno.. that was just a crazy release.
Correct me if im wrong, but HOH NY had 300 pairs of foams... eggs, and coppers if im not mistaken. 

And I dont think payin 25 over retail for Royals is gettin raped at all...  

Back
Top Bottom