Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

A sneaker of this caliber deserves more than just 180pages at this point. If toddler foams actually existed I'd def cop a pair.

To the folks that got them already:

How do 2011s fit? I had to go up a size in the Pearls from a 13 to 14. Is it the same case?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by drillest

Originally Posted by bence23

those pics sealed the deal. i was on the fence.

Definately did.. Now hoping that swoosh.com will bless me with the discount.
my boy who works at Niketown said they might not even give a swoosh discount on these
yea i wouldnt be suprised after what happened with the white cement 3s. Even being a GR

Just visiting NT Seattle and saw these on display. Looks like they'll be out next Saturday.

BTW I want that light pod that it's sitting on. I think would be best for seaglowing!

How'd these fit guys? true to size or as usually half a sz to a full size up?

Or better yet how do they compare to the recent pearls that was released.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Just visiting NT Seattle and saw these on display. Looks like they'll be out next Saturday.

BTW I want that light pod that it's sitting on. I think would be best for seaglowing!

yup that light would be excellent for sea glowing. it'll keep my +%%%% icy for ever
pimp.gif
thats if my electricity bill wont be OD
roll.gif

My mall is getting 18 pairs altogether. Luckily I'm cool with the Foot Action manager so my pair is held down for me
glasses.gif

OPTIMUS, that's a dop picture man. Its like the carrot in front of the horse " get it, get it".

I can't STAND flightclub, I never from them, only sell.lolol.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

OPTIMUS, that's a dop picture man. Its like the carrot in front of the horse " get it, get it".

I can't STAND flightclub, I never from them, only sell.lolol.

Seriously you're telling me! I wasn't thinking about copping them, but I saw them and now I'm thinking about pickin up a pair from eastbay.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by drillest

Originally Posted by bence23

those pics sealed the deal. i was on the fence.

Definately did.. Now hoping that swoosh.com will bless me with the discount.

my boy who works at Niketown said they might not even give a swoosh discount on these

My connect told me that too. Said we gotta go through Swoosh and try our luck. *!*#

Originally Posted by mastergrim8

flightclub is the master of rape prices. i rather not have the shoe if i'm gonna lose an arm

You have to keep in mind they run 80/20 consignment so on lots of shoes the seller is just trying to compensate. Every once in a while you will find deals there or decent priced kicks.

Back
Top Bottom