Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Originally Posted by DavidMc202

Originally Posted by curtisboy

Originally Posted by Lalph Rauren

whats NDC and DMV?

c9cb1ae43a679b092005f74e8cbcf545.gif

Heres one schmoe
Yo NDC is nike.com and DMV is DC Maryland and Virginia dont worry bout this dude... and as for you come on what does it matter if he dont know does his newness to the site offend you or something he is here for the same reasons you are he wants to learn more.... you dont make sense its no reason everyone shouldnt be able to get a pair you are just selfish but in the end the world dont revolve around you and Nike dont even know you exist this guy was simply searching for info if you feel he shouldnt ask questions then you are the stupid one if its that big a deal dont answer him some one else will... i shake my head a ppl like you its just sad...

Any way i pray these do drop because when they first came out i was in highschool and had no money like alot of ppl who missed out i wasnt sleepin on them i just didnt have that kinda money available i hope they drop and if they do i'm going to cop i hope there arent any crazy resell prices anyone has to deal with and i hope that all this foolishness about hoping they are limited is over and done with

im sorry

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

NikeandTalk32 wrote:

why do you listen to a dude with 0 sources. same dude who said pearl is similar to red
indifferent.gif
I came back back from Jamaica ave. earlier this afternoon, and asked one of the shop owners about these rumors, and he said it's all bogus
frown.gif

The owners of Magic Sneakers on fordham said these are dropping and they only getting 30 pairs
grin.gif

it would be really great to get these for the $200 price tag so i hope they release them cause $400+ is to much for me

now i have to worry about getting 5-10 sz 13 so i never have to worry about royal foams again

These better not be scrapped.

...I guess they'd have to be confirmed first.
ohwell.gif

These better be confirmed.

Mayhem you a fool...
laugh.gif
I just busted out laughing on the J train...
laugh.gif
...and Will, askin them dudes on Jamaica Ave is like askin a virgin what va jay jay feel like....
ohwell.gif
....they don't kno

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Mayhem you a fool...
laugh.gif
I just busted out laughing on the J train...
laugh.gif
...and Will, askin them dudes on Jamaica Ave is like askin a virgin what va jay jay feel like....
ohwell.gif
....they don't kno
agreed... mayhem u def a fool
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Will, askin them dudes on Jamaica Ave is like askin a virgin what va jay jay feel like....
ohwell.gif
....they don't kno

I did not ask them dudes tho. I asked one shop owner that is a collector

Sloane Kettering wrote:

Will, askin them dudes on Jamaica Ave is like askin a virgin what va jay jay feel like....
ohwell.gif
....they don't kno

GIVE IT UP B!..... Your Source Is A WASH Kid
eyes.gif
...... That's Like Taking News Read In The "Enquire" As Gospel
smh.gif

smh.gif
....did they also confirm the reddish copper color and banana shape on the coppers too?
eyes.gif

^^^^as much as most of the community bashes me...You guys sure remember most of my past post
who can forget such foolishness?

many thanks to niketalk for the continuous lulz
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

^^^^as much as most of the community bashes me...You guys sure remember most of my past post
who can forget such foolishness?

many thanks to niketalk for the continuous lulz
laugh.gif
Dude is the poster child of people who continually talk out their %#$, I swear on GOD...
laugh.gif

I've came to the conclusion he actually believes his own BS, Tho no one else ( With good common sense ) believes a word that spews out his mouth....

Lames I tell you
smh.gif

I really hope this come out so I can get a pair for retail. I want one to play ball in and the other to keep.
Made the mistake of selling the eggplants and coppers and I played in both pairs
frown.gif
I just like playing basketball
in this shoe but cant ever find a pair for a decent price

I don't know who is stupider. Me for my outlandish post, or you guys for always catching feelings from my outlandish post

Back
Top Bottom