Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Originally Posted by purplehazen

someone asked for this pic earlier. hope it helps... i dont remember the og's having the blue carbon plate. are all og's like that, or just the one's in the pic?
SS stands for "sales sample", the released version has the regular CF plate.

Grizz -

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

Originally Posted by curtisboy

Originally Posted by Lalph Rauren

thanks a lot, and im not a noob

Cool it dude I was joking but a "noob" does not know what dmv and ndc mean.......... my grandma knows what dmv means fom listening to the radio
not everyone is from the dmv...you ask someone about the dmv and they'll think you're talking about the dept of motor vehicles.... not everyone is hip to "internet shoe lingo" and knows what ndc means....just help others out...isn't that what a forum is all about? 
Everyone who has ever been in a foamposite thread should know what DMV stands for, because noobs ask about it so much. 

i never knew what it meant but i figured it stood for DC, Maryland, Virginia as stated earlier. and where i come from NDC stands for suttin else.

Mayhemgatz wrote:
Grizz -

ouwt3m.gif

...nah but seriously that was the same exact way i was as the months kept passing and I could not find them in my size for the life of me or at a suitable price...then when i did...

2pql3tc.gif

LMAO @ the modern family gif....

....i'll get them from you....or someone.....soon.....REAL soon....lol

if theyre really comming out i can stop beating up my og pair and have icey soles once again. my og's are damn near gumsoles now but i still rock them with no shame.

Originally Posted by stuntin07

I can't believe I sold my pairs. Im really in the hunt for the HOH ones though
x2 the white nike check outlined in blue really brings it out

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

Originally Posted by jojoluv19
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Does that 2009/2010 Nike Box, mean that these are confirmed?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
u should slap yaself for quoting all of them pics just to ask that stupid question. then slap yaself again for not even knowing which royals they r. then slap yaself 1 last time for ur stupid reply u prolly gonna gimme.
when did that box become 09/10 exclusive?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
u should slap yaself for quoting all of them pics just to ask that stupid question. then slap yaself again for not even knowing which royals they r. then slap yaself 1 last time for ur stupid reply u prolly gonna gimme.
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

lmao at those responses..

I just figured that was the new generation box.. because mostly to every new Nike release comes in that brown box as of 2/23/2010... before it used to be the orange box.. etc..

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa73/jwedge310/shaqlaughswalk.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

I just figured that.. I seen all new releases in that brown box as of 2/23/2010(eggplants, coppers, etc..).. but a few years earlier Nike releases used to be in the orange nike box..

I just figured that.. I seen all new releases in that brown box as of 2/23/2010(eggplants, coppers, etc..).. but a few years earlier Nike releases used to be in the orange nike box..

This ..............

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This gif is almost as funny as J's comments

wow if these come out as a GR like the copper foams then
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, don't have to worry about waking up early and resellers can't do much with them other than save 'em...

Back
Top Bottom