Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

Originally Posted by Mikey23

My footlocker ain't getting these, so Ill just wait till the end off Feb to cop.

Which one fam? 
nerd.gif

The one in the Westfield mall in Aurora

Stores in the DMV are usually gonna be hooked up on foams.. but they will fly because this shoe is Crack!! BLUE MAGIC

My footlocker ain't getting these, so Ill just wait till the end off Feb to cop.

Which one fam? 
nerd.gif

I didn't expect to hear that. That store usually gets all of the releases over any of the other stores (Finishline, Champs) in that mall unless it is a Finishline exclusive.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

more pics I see, the less impressed I am with these. the blue is dull and just doesn't pop like 07s

13z1lhu.jpg
Did anyone release any comparison 98/07/2011 videos yet?
EDIT- FOUND ONE!

Originally Posted by joekamel

Which one fam? 
nerd.gif

I didn't expect to hear that. That store usually gets all of the releases over any of the other stores (Finishline, Champs) in that mall unless it is a Finishline exclusive.

Yea I was shocked too, but my boy works at the footlocker there and told me it was a no go.

Originally Posted by joekamel

Which one fam? 
nerd.gif

Yea I was shocked too, but my boy works at the footlocker there and told me it was a no go.
*calls all local stores to make sure they have them so i dont get there and look like
eek.gif

Originally Posted by LaceLocka

more pics I see, the less impressed I am with these. the blue is dull and just doesn't pop like 07s

13z1lhu.jpg
Did anyone release any comparison 98/07/2011 videos yet?
EDIT- FOUND ONE!
I posted that video in here the other day and as you can see clearly from this guys video the 11s are much more lighter blue and glossy then the 07s version. These will definitely change ppls minds about not coping when they see them in person thats for sure, regardless if they have the 07s deadstock or whatever. The slight difference will influence ppl to buy them.

The ones in boston, Footlocker got them.. I dont think they are gonna move alot up here, cuz not many heads i know are talking.. these young bucks still talkin bout jordans.. haha

^^wrong...Ill take that 07 DARK NEON ROYAL over this "glossy" 2011 LIGHT Royal ANY DAY

Im not dying to get a pair,but if these can be had on discount,of course Ill cop
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^^wrong...Ill take that 07 DARK NEON ROYAL over this "glossy" 2011 LIGHT Royal ANY DAY

Im not dying to get a pair,but if these can be had on discount,of course Ill cop
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nobody said anything about 2011s being better wiseguy but all I'm saying is that whoever owns a pair of 07s would get them anyways cuz they are a slightly different type of blue/flavor of royals and you saying you getting them on disco (good luck wit that) clearly just made my point.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Is it just me or does the color look better than the old one? Just my taste maybe.

I kinda agree wit chu bro. To me they are popping way out then the 07s and do make them look dull compared to the 11s.

I just got my second pair in the mail today to company their brothers. Welcome to the family! Please excuse the TD foams, their cuzin timmy was getting awfully jealous that penny was getting all the attention so I had to put them in the picture too! 
roll.gif

Although the brightness of blues is noticeable when you put the shoes side by side for comparison, I don't think it's gonna matter to most people. I mean were only talking about a couple shades off in the color spectrum. Unless you have someone walking next to you wearing a pair of OG's or 07's, nobody is gonna really notice.  

Originally Posted by ijapino

Although the brightness of blues is noticeable when you put the shoes side by side for comparison, I don't think it's gonna matter to most people. I mean were only talking about a couple shades off in the color spectrum. Unless you have someone walking next to you wearing a pair of OG's or 07's, nobody is gonna really notice.  

Well said big homie, thats exactly the point I was trying to make. I think a lot of y'all thinking these got the 2010 eggplant treatment but they are actually on point, I mean the shape, gloss, grooves, clear icey bottoms, everything pretty much all in tact. what more can you ask for?!?! all in all I am happy with my purchase, and I'm sure a lot of dudes in here will change their minds if they are thinking about passing on them when they see them in person.

Originally Posted by ijapino

agreed. the average person probably wont even know an 07 wearer has on 07s.

i mean if dudes dont know the difference between 09 and 10 eggplants, why would they know whats good with royals?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

agreed. the average person probably wont even know an 07 wearer has on 07s.

i mean if dudes dont know the difference between 09 and 10 eggplants, why would they know whats good with royals?
laugh.gif

THIS......wore my 07s last weekend, and all I kept getting was "Where did you cop those early at?"
ohwell.gif

Luckily, ONE person said "nice 07s"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Is it just me or does the color look better than the old one? Just my taste maybe.

was just thinkin this^

the overall shape has been morphed a tiiiiiiiiiiiny bit but im actually diggin the new color. i like that they are not screaming blue...

***Yawns*** all this sarcasm is boring. I can spot sarcasm just like I can spot a pair of 2007s....Y'all just mad that the 07s value is starting to go down as I write this 
laugh.gif
I seen pairs go for OD cheap so you dudes need to stop acting like you better then ppl cuz u got them.

Originally Posted by Yung J Walker

Y'all just mad that the 07s value is starting to go down
i'm pretty sure no one is mad that a pair with a better build and quality is lowering in price because that makes it easier to get 'em
wink.gif

thanks to the "price drop", i was able to trade retro ds Cool Grey XI's for ds 07's which basically translated to me getting my 2nd pair of 07's for the very fair price of $170 shipped after it was all said and done.

it's the people that are out there trying to make the 2011's seem better that are being fooled because they want to buy a ton and flip them for that 2007 money
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom