Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Not even sure whats going on in here anymore. As far as whats limited and not does it really matter? I would never listen to someone I didn't know or a random NTer unless I've seen them drop credible info. Whats considered limited to me who lives on Long Island might be a GR to someone in the city, same thing goes for someone that lives in somewhere like Oklahoma as opposed to LA. If stores are getting around 40 pairs thats not limited IMO. Anyone that knows malls in LI, bay shore FTA got 50 pairs of coppers so I'd imagine the same numbers across the board. Again this is my opinion and only speculation (comparable to the coppers part). I could type all day these will sit they aint moving at retail all day but to someone reading that to even take that into consideration not knowing how many stores are in my area or where I live is dumb. NT is home of the silver platter and lazy kids, I've always said by the time it takes someone to answer a question you have, you could've either searched through the thread or called a store and asked yourself. Obviously some questions can be answered right away but NT is full of jokesters and if you get butthurt over someone not answering then you are childish.

At this point any dumb questions have already been answered numerous times and it gets annoying reading the same things every two pages:

Retail? $200 like every other foam for how many years already.
RD? Look in the title.
Sizing? Every one is different, some say 1/2 size up, or true to size.
Availability? With so many overseas sites and ebay sellers having these for a while, you can kinda say they will be widely available. (Again whats widely to me may be different for you?
What store is getting them and when do they open? Obviously dependent on the area, call the store and find out.
Are NT/HOH doing raffles and midnight releases? Again it depends and they all vary, call the s tore and find out.

I'm done typing essays in here but I'll leave this here. sneaker bistro

The Nike Air Foamposite One is set to release Saturday February 12th. They are now available for pre-order. Stop by or give us a ring to book your pair!

Colorway - Dark Neon Royal / White-Black

Sizes - 8.5-13 Available

*Phone Orders Accepted*

For More Info Give Us A Ring *631.730.7132

Originally Posted by ERS

Originally Posted by manslayer

Any news on a swoosh discount?
Got word that Swoosh is a no go. Only hope is they drop the price a little bit after like what happened with the Pearls, but then again these aren't Pearls were talking about
tired.gif
Just called Swoosh.com(nikestore.com) and they said these WILL BE ON DISCOUNT. for all you swooshers REJOICE
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

These look better and better everytime I see um.....im going to break the bank before the summer gets here with all these back to back releases. Nike and JB need to plan around each other better.

Guys, get the thread back on track or it'll get locked..

The arguing, the sarcasm and the downright stupidity and laziness is unnecessary.

thank you....been waiting for someone to put an end to this non-sense.

back to the subject...I called a few store and it looks like they aren't doing anything special for these. Just the normal opening times and such.

jimmy jazz in my hood got 2 pair for each size.. got my last 2 pair of foams at that spot so just might go there...

i really hope there is more than enough to go around.. i remember footaction on 34 got like 2 to 3 restocks of the coppers,and the coppers were moving

Originally Posted by moneymike7719

I wonder if these are going to sit. The whole foam thing is kinda dying down

depends what area you are in. East coast, hell no they aint sittin. West Coast, might sit for a minute. South, ???

Originally Posted by drillest

Originally Posted by ERS

Got word that Swoosh is a no go. Only hope is they drop the price a little bit after like what happened with the Pearls, but then again these aren't Pearls were talking about
tired.gif
Just called Swoosh.com(nikestore.com) and they said these WILL BE ON DISCOUNT. for all you swooshers REJOICE
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
 I just lost my swoosh account

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

picture26a.png

I think i understand the darker/lighter thing now....i seent it
OG's are considerably darker, still coppin. Is that part of the China/Taiwan discussion?

Here's another comparison video but this time in English tho Lolz but yeah he did them on the 97s, 07s and the 11s. All in my size 11 too 
pimp.gif
shout out to 510richkid for this......Good video, check it out!

Originally Posted by drillest

Originally Posted by ERS

tired.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
Hoping this is true and your not gassing. Either way they're going to be picked up on RD, but that swoosh discount makes it easier on the pocket to try to double up

Got my pair yesterday. The quality is much better than I expected, but there were some pretty noticeable glue stains.

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

picture26a.png

I think i understand the darker/lighter thing now....i seent it
OG's are considerably darker, still coppin. Is that part of the China/Taiwan discussion?
it's crazy because when he put the 07 pair in the same position as the 11 pair...they were pretty much the same color...i love the extra glow on the 07 pair

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by moneymike7719

I wonder if these are going to sit. The whole foam thing is kinda dying down

depends what area you are in. East coast, hell no they aint sittin. West Coast, might sit for a minute. South, ???
East coast (NY and DMV) usually get the most pairs, and if they sell out restocks are always sent this way.

my boy just got shipment at his footaction. 150 pairs. eeeeeeeeeeasy in the dmv
pimp.gif

I wanna wait to cop these..but i'm not sure..i have the 07s that i got for dirt cheap from a Niketalker..not sure i wanna spend 200 on these again..

Back
Top Bottom