Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Originally Posted by bigj505

3 DTLRs in Bmore doing midnight releases. Dude handed me a flier today. 10% off all apparel when u buy the "neon-blue" foams
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
not even that serious.

Originally Posted by BriWeezy

Any Houston info???

Your best bet is to work the phone lines. Most of the FTLs and FTAs in the big malls should carry them. I know 100% Willowbrook, Northline and Gallo cause I've seen em myself but just call around. You could always go the Mom & Pop route and try Active Athlete, PG, etc also.

Originally Posted by d e beatup

Any Houston info???

Your best bet is to work the phone lines. Most of the FTLs and FTAs in the big malls should carry them. I know 100% Willowbrook, Northline and Gallo cause I've seen em myself but just call around. You could always go the Mom & Pop route and try Active Athlete, PG, etc also.
I know im copping my pairs from either HOH Galleria or Northline. I was at Shiekhs earlier this afternoon and just so happens I see Michael Beasley, Wes Johnson, some Euro dude and some ugly broad walk in. But anyways one of my boys that worked there showed Beasley the Foams...he seamed not interested. But my boy did tell me they had about 20 pairs there. That dont bother me because I probably wont ever go to Shiekhs for a release.

I know the managers at Ftl and Footaction at Willowbrook Mall were talking about just opening up at 10am for these, I have a work meeting from 9-11am sat morning but am gonna hit up that mall as soon as I get out. I swear I'm cursed when it comes to releases of the royals. Something always comes up that screws me outta getting a pair for a reasonable price. lol

wore my 07's today and someone was actually upset that I was wearing the "2011" pair early just for attention...smh...I know that there isn't a noticeable difference to the untrained eye, but come on lol people are wild...anyway, good luck to all those in pursuit of these...still unsure as to whether i wanna pull the trigger on these or not

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

I'll cop, but I really think they should have tinted the soles. Like, the shoe is already blue. Why the hell not?
They're tinted blue, what you on about?

^yur right, alot of people including myself thought they were. saw them my self and i couldn't believe how icy they were. i mean ICY!

yea there were a lot of detailed pics for comparison. the soles are more frosty than str8 ice but i like them anyways.
they just may appear to have a blue tint because of the foam material coming through

I'm surprised we haven't seen recent pics of Pharell or Mr.West in these. That would definitely ensure a few hundred extra pairs being sold. Lolol.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

I'm surprised we haven't seen recent pics of Pharell or Mr.West in these. That would definitely ensure a few hundred extra pairs being sold. Lolol.

Kanye don't do foamposites.

Originally Posted by The Gold Standard

Originally Posted by d e beatup

Any Houston info???

I know im copping my pairs from either HOH Galleria or Northline. I was at Shiekhs earlier this afternoon and just so happens I see Michael Beasley, Wes Johnson, some Euro dude and some ugly broad walk in. But anyways one of my boys that worked there showed Beasley the Foams...he seamed not interested. But my boy did tell me they had about 20 pairs there. That dont bother me because I probably wont ever go to Shiekhs for a release.
Mind telling me how come you choose not to go to Shiekhs for a release? The one at the Galleria seemed to be the only store to carry the last couple of cmft max 11's and the staff was pretty friendly as well so I was thinking about heading there first...
Where is HOH located at in the Galleria? I always park a Dillards and walk across the street through neiman marcus I think. Still have yet to see it...

Only 145 Footaction stores got these. And my store and other stores up in boston--got 12 pairs.. Thank god I get a hold of my stores and put em on hold..

Originally Posted by AGrownAssMan

Only 145 Footaction stores got these. And my store and other stores up in boston--got 12 pairs.. Thank god I get a hold of my stores and put em on hold..

This isn't even being released in all of Canada
frown.gif

@briweezyJust had some bad experiences in the past with skiekhs as far as releases. But HOH is located right in the food court on first floor. U can miss it.

Back
Top Bottom