Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Originally Posted by mkc1983

Originally Posted by AGrownAssMan

Only 145 Footaction stores got these. And my store and other stores up in boston--got 12 pairs.. Thank god I get a hold of my stores and put em on hold..

This isn't even being released in all of Canada
frown.gif
better for you imo. Foams retail at 200 USD. retail in canada would be like $300
laugh.gif
you can get them cheaper buying from someone in the US

these limited? i wont believe it...these stores getting 12 pairs are most likely located in midwest or west coast...this ALWAYS happens for a foam release....75% of Nike stock goes to NY and DMV, and the other 25% goes to midwest,west, and overseas
laugh.gif

I know for a fact hohny will have plenty...when coppers, eggplants, hoh pearls, and 2010 pearls dropped, they had over 300 of each,and in some cases up to 700 pairs....and received restocks afterwards!

good luck people. the 12th is soon approaching

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by BlackBenz

will eastbay have these?
Yup, we should have them up on our site tomorrow with a countdown timer.

EastbayRep - Ray
I know you can't say how many pairs you have, but is it a lot or a little? 

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by senor chang

Don't know if it has been mention yet but

Sac Heads:

Shiekh at Arden Fair has them for sale.

right now?...*heads out tomorrow*
yea they are selling it now.  Black girl that was working there was trying to get me to buy it, but i already have my pair from sneaker st

I don't understand all this riff and raff over the '07s.

My joints (worn casually) look like crap.

They have "character" and all, but I'm def. grabbing these today when I get off work.

Them Champion Orlando warmup jackets I got gonna come outta retirement again. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by BlackBenz

will eastbay have these?
Yup, we should have them up on our site tomorrow with a countdown timer.

EastbayRep - Ray
Hi Ray, could you please check on the availability/stock?  If it's anything like the Kobe VI 3D release then there's no point to even try.. that shoe sold out in like 20 seconds!

Originally Posted by BriWeezy

Originally Posted by The Gold Standard

Originally Posted by d e beatup

Originally Posted by BriWeezy

Any Houston info???

Your best bet is to work the phone lines. Most of the FTLs and FTAs in the big malls should carry them. I know 100% Willowbrook, Northline and Gallo cause I've seen em myself but just call around. You could always go the Mom & Pop route and try Active Athlete, PG, etc also.
I know im copping my pairs from either HOH Galleria or Northline. I was at Shiekhs earlier this afternoon and just so happens I see Michael Beasley, Wes Johnson, some Euro dude and some ugly broad walk in. But anyways one of my boys that worked there showed Beasley the Foams...he seamed not interested. But my boy did tell me they had about 20 pairs there. That dont bother me because I probably wont ever go to Shiekhs for a release.
Mind telling me how come you choose not to go to Shiekhs for a release? The one at the Galleria seemed to be the only store to carry the last couple of cmft max 11's and the staff was pretty friendly as well so I was thinking about heading there first...
Where is HOH located at in the Galleria? I always park a Dillards and walk across the street through neiman marcus I think. Still have yet to see it...

HOH Galleria is in the Food Court.  I would park in the blue garage, lower level or if you on ballin status, get valet at Cheesecake Factory and walk downstairs by the skating rink.

*** Wherever you cop, my advice is to find a cool associate, strike up a convo and explicitly tell them you wanna start bringing them your business.  I don't care how much or little you spend, 9 times out of 10, you can earn a connect just by shopping from the same store and same associate each time.  And buy the person lunch.  What's $5 on a $200 release gonna hurt 3 or 4 times if it means you end up never having to line up or worry about your size or even get the coveted discount after the fact.  Of course you don't [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]have[/color] to do this but it boggles my mind how easy it is to [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]earn[/color] a connect but peeps just don't wanna put in a lil bit of legwork for it.

On a side note, I've heard rumors of yet another HOH coming, this time in Baybrook.  Little overkill now, lol if you got 3 in one city.

Had to pass on a 2nd pair of 2011 royals for a pair of ds 09 spacejams for around the same price. I Already own 2 pair ds 07 royals and one 2011-(i fall under this category, big) For those of you in southern cali, and cant find these, go to your closest shiekh and ask a manager or someone who knows what they doing, to locate and order your pair. You'll have to pay for the shoes upfront but they'll get the shoes within the week. I've been doin this since the bred 13's released in 04, for hot/limited releases that either sold out/ not carried by other stores. You should also take the sku or product number.whether these are limited or unlimited, good luck to those who need this shoe in their lives!
Dangggg i still want a 4th pair of royalllls- royals are my crackkkk. I'm fiendinnnn
-like tyrone bigguns.

Does Shiekh sell at Retail or more??? Seems like none of the FTL FTA here in L.A. are getting 'em. %@@$!!

Originally Posted by m1guel1

Does Shiekh sell at Retail or more??? Seems like none of the FTL FTA here in L.A. are getting 'em. %@@$!!
just order them on ndc or eastbay.  easy online cop.  no need to pay over retail

Back
Top Bottom