Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Originally Posted by budgetballin

Originally Posted by shoeheadjeezy

Originally Posted by wr8201

Originally Posted by PtodaQ

any info in DMV area? especially moco or hoco?? are they getting lots of pairs?

im probly goin to forestville to get them
Im going to the mall in waldorf 3 stores getting them their 

Im gonna try to pick em up at PG plaza. Does anyone know what time the stores are opening? Are there any sleeper stores that wont get any attention in the area? I'll do whatever it takes to get these.

HOH r supposed to have a midnight release...as for other stores they should open at regular time

Im gonna try to pick em up at PG plaza. Does anyone know what time the stores are opening? Are there any sleeper stores that wont get any attention in the area? I'll do whatever it takes to get these.

HOH r supposed to have a midnight release...as for other stores they should open at regular time

dtlr might do a midnight release 

another small detail

you can't see the zoom air bag (correct term) on the bottom heel

EDIT: example:
pennysole.jpg

i don't remember the coppers having this either....don't have my pair with me, so i can't check

Damn...

I already have 2 pairs from 07... I'm contemplating whether to pick up another pair...

Man to hell with that these were/are my grails then... and to this day I still love them... getting my one pair.

Originally Posted by OzzyOzz

Originally Posted by mjm2zk

Hope these sit on the shelves like the black/red translucent ones have.

And i hope Jesus comes down with the Foams on and hands me a pair.  (Hint: These will not sit like the cough drops)
Im sorry, but this put tears in my eyes.
roll.gif

PtodaQ wrote:

do everything but go to the stores ahead of time and ask
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by El Bro

Originally Posted by OzzyOzz

Originally Posted by mjm2zk

Hope these sit on the shelves like the black/red translucent ones have.

And i hope Jesus comes down with the Foams on and hands me a pair.  (Hint: These will not sit like the cough drops)
Im sorry, but this put tears in my eyes.
roll.gif

I just lol'd to myself. Well played sir.

Originally Posted by fivesixtwo

Anyone going HoH Lakewood? If so what do you think are the chances of peeps really camping for these?
my boy was talking about camping like we did for the 3s. i would be out there, but my money looking mad funny. ill def be out there for the 13s tho. if these foams sit ( *prays* ) ill cop in march. if not, oh well *shrug*

Damn! I won $100 dollars last week when the lakers lost to the spurs. Making the copp very easy since I was only gonna have drop a hundo of my own cash....went on ebay the other day and got a DS pair of true blue spizikes for $102 shipped. Now Imma have to pass....maybe Ill do the layaway route....hmmm!

Uhh Idk? about any sleepers in the D.C Maryland area when it comes to foams royals at that... Im not going to pg plaza so I cant tell you what time stores are opening Just call a few stores ask them when they open

Where are these dropping in Tampa? Does University mall get foams? All my foam purchases have been through phone order and I am trying to create a backup if I cant cop off NDC.

Originally Posted by solejunkky

Do you think these will sell out? missing the release cause of work SMH

i think it depends on where u live...i live in md so we get a lot in my area because many people buy foams...when the coppers dropped stores received 2 or 3 shipments so for the most part everyone bought a pair...one store in a mall in va got a restock on that monday...as for the royals i dont know if stores will restock

Originally Posted by create24chaos

Damn! I won $100 dollars last week when the lakers lost to the spurs. Making the copp very easy since I was only gonna have drop a hundo of my own cash....went on ebay the other day and got a DS pair of true blue spizikes for $102 shipped. Now Imma have to pass....maybe Ill do the layaway route....hmmm!

Sorry bro but I'ma have to dock you -1.  You don't wager your chances on the grail of FPs for a Spiz'ike, esp. when TB Retro 3 is gonna drop in June.  But to each his own I suppose.

Uhh Idk? about any sleepers in the D.C Maryland area when it comes to foams royals at that... Im not going to pg plaza so I cant tell you what time stores are opening Just call a few stores ask them when they open
I would try to go to Eastover its about 4 stores in the area so yall should be fine.

Originally Posted by d e beatup

Originally Posted by create24chaos

Sorry bro but I'ma have to dock you -1.  You don't wager your chances on the grail of FPs for a Spiz'ike, esp. when TB Retro 3 is gonna drop in June.  But to each his own I suppose.
-2 just for the Spikez

Originally Posted by Beasly151

PtodaQ wrote:

I would try to go to Eastover its about 4 stores in the area so yall should be fine.

Eastover would be my choice. Preferably DTLR.

Second would be the BLVD.

PG?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom