Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Good luck to everyone looking for pairs.  From what I hear, it shouldn't be a problem at all out East. 

Originally Posted by nikeairon

Anyone have any San Diego info? I pretty much called almost every FL and FA here and NONE of em are gettin the foams...Help!

Try Sheihks?

Try Carlsbad Footaction and Champs also maybe.

ATTIC and Blends should have them.

Originally Posted by fivesixtwo

JFMartiMcDandruff wrote:

Need a swoosh account man....

img0233lo.jpg

I'm in the search for an 07 and original pair now!

Wish i had a swoosh account 
eyes.gif

It's not even a guarantee at times that we'll get the employee discount even with swoosh. Hit or miss.

Originally Posted by nyrican23

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Originally Posted by nyrican23

All the Footlockers/Footactions in Westchester County NY are gettin 18-48 pairs.

You in Yonkers man?
Nope, I live about 30 mins north. Cross County and Getty square are suppose to have a decent size run.

White Plains as well.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Thought they were doing that to all ice soles to prevent yellowing.
Who ever made up that fib was lying. Nike/JB's bluing up the sole will NOT prevent yellowing.

You don't think it helps though?

My Columbia's doing waaaaaaaaay better than my OG Space Jams. 

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

The Royal Foams are a general release.

EastbayRep - Ray

That's all you had to say lol.

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Originally Posted by bigj505

yea there were a lot of detailed pics for comparison. the soles are more frosty than str8 ice but i like them anyways.
they just may appear to have a blue tint because of the foam material coming through
Now i actually went and picked mine up to have a look before posting that, they look tinted to me. Thought they were doing that to all ice soles to prevent yellowing. Maybe i'm seeing things....
They aren't tinted, pics I posted earlier from sneaker bistro.

Compared to shoes with a blue tint:

halfcentegg5-570x379.jpg
foam-egg-2-480x386.jpg

Originally Posted by mjm2zk

Hope these sit on the shelves like the black/red translucent ones have.

And i hope Jesus comes down with the Foams on and hands me a pair.  (Hint: These will not sit like the cough drops)

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

The Royal Foams are a general release.

EastbayRep - Ray

That's all you had to say lol.

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Originally Posted by bigj505

yea there were a lot of detailed pics for comparison. the soles are more frosty than str8 ice but i like them anyways.

they just may appear to have a blue tint because of the foam material coming through
Now
i actually went and picked mine up to have a look before posting that,
they look tinted to me. Thought they were doing that to all ice soles to
prevent yellowing. Maybe i'm seeing things....
They aren't tinted, pics I posted earlier from sneaker bistro.

Compared to shoes with a blue tint:
They look tinted to me. It isn't as apparent because there isn't much contrast with the upper (as opposed to the eggplant cws).

Anybody know anything about stores in MA. Only place ive got anything good from was FL at the South Shore Plaza (there getting 8 pairs total). If anyone knows about any other spots it would be greatly appreciated.

To each his own but I don't think they have a tint to them. Anyone with DS 07s and the 2011s could you post a pic of both of the soles
nerd.gif

I know it's hard to tell because blue and purple have a different contrast but from the pics I've seen I see no blue tint.

An old pic of the 09 eggplants and royal 1/2 cents

compared to the 2011 royals
2qd3i2d.jpg

Look the same to me *kanye shrug*

Originally Posted by shoeheadjeezy

Originally Posted by wr8201

Originally Posted by PtodaQ

any info in DMV area? especially moco or hoco?? are they getting lots of pairs?

im probly goin to forestville to get them
Im going to the mall in waldorf 3 stores getting them their 

Im gonna try to pick em up at PG plaza. Does anyone know what time the stores are opening? Are there any sleeper stores that wont get any attention in the area? I'll do whatever it takes to get these.

I dont know about this "tinted" business, and not sure the specifics of patents and whatnot but it is more like a blue and not so much "neon royal". they look darn good though.

Back
Top Bottom