Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Originally Posted by wr8201

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by wr8201

Originally Posted by WorldEvolution

Ayone got the direct for easybay or ndc? Finding 14 in stores are dam near impossible. 

i wouldnt even try ndc cuz they will charge u more...they charge tax & shipping...it will be cheaper on eastbay or if u go to the store

footaction should be selling them too at midnight

ndc only charges shipping on shoes < 100 bucks
naw..i tried to order those limited huarache trainers that dropped on super bowl sunday..they wanted $140 total..they added tax and shipping..lukily my size sold out and then i saw them on eastbay and got them for $102 because i used the $20 off code they had on the site

If you resister for an NDC account, shipping is free for any purchase over $100

Originally Posted by teller360

Originally Posted by DoEBoiFreshsince88

EASTBAY DOESNT CHARGE TAX?

depends where u live

I think it only applies if you live in WI since that's where they are located.  My understanding was internet sites cannot charge sales tax in states where they don't have a store..someone correct me if I'm wrong

Originally Posted by dts939

thanks for the responses fam. kinda sucks that i cant use store credit at a stores website, when it says on the back of the card i can. maybe they just want cash for new releases?

anywho this may sound like a noob question, but do all of the 3 sites (eastbay, ftl, champs) double box, cause now its just gonna come down to who ships for free and who double boxes lol
all 3 stores double box there shoes etc. i think eastbay is your best bet because they have free shipping codes posted on there website
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by rhester

My spot I thought I was gonna cop from fell through...
NDC campout tonite....
Idk if I should cop
ohwell.gif
but if I do I'll be NDC camping too, the closest mall getting these is an hour from me

Originally Posted by nimhet

depends where u live

I think it only applies if you live in WI since that's where they are located.  My understanding was internet sites cannot charge sales tax in states where they don't have a store..someone correct me if I'm wrong

mostly correct...taken from their website

What are your tax rates and guidelines?
Eastbay is required by law to collect applicable sales or use tax on all purchases shipped to states in which we maintain a place of business. The amount of sales tax that will be added to your order is based on the state to which your order is being shipped, the standard sales tax charged in that area and the total dollar amount of your order. Not all customers will be charged sales tax. See the list below for those states that will be charged sales tax:
  • New York State
  • Wisconsin
  • Colorado

Originally Posted by nimhet

depends where u live

Wisconsin, New York and Colorado.  They had a retail store in NY and CO passed a state law where all internet purchases have to pay sales tax.

Originally Posted by edunpeal

Originally Posted by dts939

i know these are gonna be on eastbay but will they be on champs or ftl.com?
reason im asking is cause i have a champs gift card and would love to use it

FTL online yes Champs no but i doubt they allow gift cards on new releases like these but feel free to try regardless
ohwell.gif

Gift card is just a form of payment, they'd NEVER turn down the money lol

They wont do merchandise return cards on a new release but a gift card is good to good. Reason being cause some people return a shoe for a release like so and think they are going to get that shoe thats releasing. Some managers let it slide but some will crab on you. Gift card is goog\d to go tho.

these are so easy to get the only way im copping if they go on sale still got my 07.  Foam are starting to get wack now just look at the recent release.

lol, I wanna camp out, I'm tempted to go sit with the people outside HOH, I've got my two pairs secured so it would be just for the sake of it.

always get a little anxious before every release, just wanna get it over with and be done with these and on to the next one... if they are available like previous releases i will be putting a second pair on layaway

got mine yesterday from a local mom and pop, check multiple pairs of your size . serious issues with glue stains on these. besides that, beautiful...

These look like they will be easy too get called local niketown and girl on phone hinted they had ton of pairs

lol, eastbay can't even find a pic for these....and why they put the "LE" there? thought they are not limited...

So whats the deal are these limited, gr, or what? I called fl and champs and they both arent getting them. Didn't check in other malls cause i gotta cop online anyway since i got work tomorrow, but just wondering. And will these be on ndc by 12? I know someone asked but didnt see a response

Back
Top Bottom