Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

I can't really buy these now...
But one things for sure re-sellers will have a blast tomorrow!, I do think there's gonna plenty of royal foams for everybody...

Enjoy your foams!! 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

I can't really buy these now...
But one things for sure re-sellers will have a blast tomorrow!, I do think there's gonna plenty of royal foams for everybody...

Enjoy your foams!! 
happy.gif
Unless there limited I doubt it. Resellers still stuck with pearls and cough drops they cant get rid of. 

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Originally Posted by AndOneFlip

im gonna cop these. quick question were these the foamposites that ray allen was wearing in he got game?

Those Were Pearls Homeboy
grin.gif

alright thanks fam i just checked out he got game on youtube 
pimp.gif

These ain't selling out as quick as people think, which is good.

Nike is trying to take the JB route and *#### out the Foamposite line - which isn't really working.

Hopefully this will be a wake-up call for them.

I hit add to cart as soon as it popped on the screen and my wait time is 5 minutes on Eastbay. How does that make any sense?

***???? An additional wait just to checkout on Footlocker!!!! My wait was 7 minutes and I had clicked INSTANTLY when they went up! ***????

NDC says no longer available, footlocker sold out and I'm 8 minutes on eastbay. SMH I have to work 14 hours tomorrow and 14 don't sit around so I'm screwed.

nice, my order has been placed with eastbay! Says my wait time was only 5 min.

Thank you!

Added gift box so I don't get my shoes in a bag, but in a box instead.

Back
Top Bottom