Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Originally Posted by wr8201

Originally Posted by jmb1523

couldnt get a sz 13, so i got a 12.5 from ndc. think ill have any problems with the fit?

u might depending on ur foot...i wear a size 13 and my foot is close to the front so i know a 12.5 will most likely be a problem...i just went on footaction and got a 13
I think the length will be fine, im just kinda worried about the width, my feet are a lil wide.  i can wear a 12 but i like to get a 13 to get the extra width.

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

48 minute wait time.
cue Seinfeld getting up and leaving gif
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
27 over here
ohwell.gif

Just grabbed my 12 on eastbay i can go back on watch now. ill go to Military circle mall tommorow and grab another pair

Can you place multiple orders on NDC with the same credit card information? Or would they cancel it? I received confirmation emails for the orders.

Originally Posted by OzzyOzz

Can you place multiple orders on NDC with the same credit card information? Or would they cancel it? I received confirmation emails for the orders.

It's up to nike wether they want to honor multiple orders or not. More often than not they will though and might give you a call.

couldnt get a sz 13, so i got a 12.5 from ndc. think ill have any problems with the fit?

u might depending on ur foot...i wear a size 13 and my foot is close to the front so i know a 12.5 will most likely be a problem...i just went on footaction and got a 13
I think the length will be fine, im just kinda worried about the width, my feet are a lil wide.  i can wear a 12 but i like to get a 13 to get the extra width.

ok..a size 12.5 shouldnt be too bad  

You should be fine bro, Foams are a bit snug at first, but they will mold to your foot after a few wears

copped already from NDC

BUT...

its now 12:30+am... had a 20+min wait time on EASTBAY and it just went through right now?!!?!? is this too good to be true or is this getting canceled?

Originally Posted by MIKEBDAGR8

are you serious? sold out on NDC??? i thought this was supposed to be an easy cop

at stores they are..many people across the u.s. r ordering online

Originally Posted by Holiday

You should be fine bro, Foams are a bit snug at first, but they will mold to your foot after a few wears
thanks yall now i can sleep easy tonite lol

I can't believe I got the link before 12 and was done checking out @ 12:01. Good luck on my side tonight, hopefully same with OC's tomorrow.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nycpushhead

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Man I'm so pissed I payed for the Gold membership on Eastbay and hardly get to buy the kicks that I want and take advantage of the free shipping.

At least I managed one pair of Cool Grey XI's from them.

I got on BeastBay and it said 48 minute wait time.

Someone posted up NDC link and it went right through.

Still got the free shipping from NDC and it came up to $218 shipped to NYC... that $18 dollars it tax alone
30t6p3b.gif

Oh well good luck to everyone still trying hope you all get your pairs.

nyc tax is insane for us 
Chicago Tax - 9.5%

Well waited 30min on Footlocker and finally placed order.Been waiting on these for awhile now and didnt want to pay those crazy early release prices.Good luck to everybody else.

Placed my order for a sz 13 fter having to wait only 4 minutes on eastbay to find out there was a free shipping code after. Just called them and said the code didn't work for me online and the rep took care of me.

Ant production numbers out there?

My guess is Nike is holding back on us just like all the other foam releases, 2-3 months down the road they'll open the floodgates of royal foams.

Back
Top Bottom