Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Originally Posted by Physicx

did you guys get an email confirmation right away from eastbay?

I got mine 3 minutes after my order went through at 12:15 ... hopefully there isnt any issues with your orders. Do you guys who ordered from eastbay have an eastbay account? Perhaps that expedites the order.

Originally Posted by RNS666

Originally Posted by doak

still no confirmation # from eastbay...been 20mins since order went through...kinda pissed right now

I'm in the same boat as you bro... 25 minutes and still no email.
mad.gif

x3... but mine had a 20+min wait time and i got through to checkout, which seemed too good to be true...
o well my NDC got confirmed.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

i got a pair of 07 royals in great shape but i said F it lemme try and get a pair tonight, my checkout time on eastbay is 10 minutes, if i get a pair cool, if not then oh well i won't be losing sleep over it.

whats good CC .. I feel you on that fam. Sounds like the quintessential win win for you fam! Nice 
pimp.gif

just got kicked out of the room by my girl for being online waiting for confir #...and she's gonna wonder y ima leave her $$$ once my licsense gets reinstated

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

i got a pair of 07 royals in great shape but i said F it lemme try and get a pair tonight, my checkout time on eastbay is 10 minutes, if i get a pair cool, if not then oh well i won't be losing sleep over it.

whats good CC .. I feel you on that fam. Sounds like the quintessential win win for you fam! Nice 
pimp.gif

yessir,  im under 5 mins now,  i know my 07's are gonna start yellowing eventually so it would be nice to have a backup pair.  if im able to have gotten the nt hat which my order went through for and the royal foams tonight it shall be a win
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Ordered my 2 pairs off eastbay through shopdiscover... Hopefully my 10% back goes through, that'll be $40 back lol

i feel like this thread is going to turn into a lot of hate soon for the OD glue. if ur picking them up, check your pair before u leave

Originally Posted by stylez23

Ordered my 2 pairs off eastbay through shopdiscover... Hopefully my 10% back goes through, that'll be $40 back lol

I did the same, but through NDC. I also used a giftcard I got from discover $40 in rewards for a $50 giftcard.

No other sites to cop from? I took the L with swoosh.com.... SMH. I can't believe it. CG XIs were so simple with swoosh, 3 pairs easily. Now This.

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

No Offense My Dude But You REALLY Come Off Like A Simp With Comments Like This:

Originally Posted by Sikwiidit04

I had size 10 on swoosh for 120$.
My wife wouldn't me pull the trigger. LOL
I'm getting too old for this.
I'm 29 btw.

I wish I copped.
GL everyone!
Not everyone can be e-thugs. 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

pimp.gif

yessir,  im under 5 mins now,  i know my 07's are gonna start yellowing eventually so it would be nice to have a backup pair.  if im able to have gotten the nt hat which my order went through for and the royal foams tonight it shall be a win
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
THIS .... NT hats FTW for sure lol .... I don't wear fitteds but I was definitely impressed on how it turned out

man, i had a 1 hour count down, and eastbay took my order. Just imagine how many pairs they had. size 12.

well, im going to bed. i better see a confirmation email once i wake up

congrats to everyone who copped (not like it was that hard this time around though
laugh.gif
)

either way, i scooped up the NT fitted, so thats
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
for me

After a 40 minute wait on Foot Action I finally got a chance to order my size 12... Hopefully it doesn't get cancelled.

eek.gif
 forgot about this release I was on ECAPCITY waiting for the NT hat to drop which I copped
pimp.gif

going to pass on these multiple playoff XII for me 

congrats to who ever copped
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by bdis1986

eek.gif
 forgot about this release I was on ECAPCITY waiting for the NT hat to drop which I copped
pimp.gif

going to pass on these multiple playoff XII for me 

congrats to who ever copped
smokin.gif
Snagged my Royals with ease .... whats good my brethren 
pimp.gif
! ... 

Back
Top Bottom