Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

was at footlocker last night taking pics of the Rice release.....chopped it up with one of my old homies in corporate, they have LOTS of pairs and will be expecting a restock once they're drying up.

glad to see this discounted in some places as well
smokin.gif

hope everyone that wanted them, got 'em.

Went to Baybrook Mall first thing this morning none of the stores had them...
Called up Shiekhs at the Galleria and they had a 10 available. Dude was real cool held my pair established a new connect...Like someone said earlier really easy if you put in work!

I swear this is my first pair of foams and as soon as I tried it on I just fell in love and am kickin myself in the butt for waiting so long to buy a pair. 

Hope everyone got theirs...

iphone pics. i really should take better pics tho.
quick comparison. 07 vs 11 vs hoh

Got my order on Eastbay for my pair and went with roommate and she picked up some lunarglide 2 to go running with me and I bought another pair at NT Seattle :tongue:. They actually fit true to size. Imagine that!

went to my local FTL at 9:10am and there were 6 guys waiting outside...however, they were waiting for Orange County Kobe VI's...walked in paid and walked out in less than 5 min.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Nice comparison pics up previous page. So the 2011s have a better looking sole when they're DS?

i personally think so. dont forget that age will make them less icy over time. hoh and 07s are about 3 and 4 yrs old respectively. the hohs were also worn 1 time.

ButchesJAYZ - that tee is DOPE to me. too bad i got a ton of royal gear from over the years
laugh.gif

I know this thread will probably provide some bias comments, but DS Royal Foams or VNDS White/Flint Grey 12s? Keep in mind price, condition and of course, style.

By the way, I have already made my decision. Just want to see what some have to say.

Easy purchase, for me.

Walked into Shiekh at Mission Valley Mall at 1030, picked up a size 13.  It was the last pair and they sold out of the small sizes instantly.  Ordered a 12 and 13 on Eastbay last night.

Only 3-4 stores in San Diego got these, no FTLs and no FAs.

I had to triple up, these are something else to me.

I only bought 1 pair in 2007 so I had to learn from my mistakes.

Originally Posted by SupraTurbo619

Easy purchase, for me.

Walked into Shiekh at Mission Valley Mall at 1030, picked up a size 13.  It was the last pair and they sold out of the small sizes instantly.  Ordered a 12 and 13 on Eastbay last night.

Only 3-4 stores in San Diego got these, no FTLs and no FAs.

I had to triple up, these are something else to me.

I only bought 1 pair in 2007 so I had to learn from my mistakes.
ugh i  hate shoppin for kicks in sd

glad i copped online and avoided all that aggravation

Originally Posted by AF92

Anyone feel like these were super tight? I wear a 13 in everything and a lot of times 13 is on the bigger side. These feel tight. I'm tryna break em in...

And yea I had a little scratch on the inside of the left shoe robxdrew.

Oh and these do look a little darker compared to the 07s
I wish I could've caught it when I was purchasing the pair.
eyes.gif

I'll stop by my FL again to exchange it.

i compared my 07's and these and really cant tell the difference at all.. these did seem a little tighter than most foams.. wonder how long its gonna take 34st to seel out

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Anyone feel like these were super tight? I wear a 13 in everything and a lot of times 13 is on the bigger side. These feel tight. I'm tryna break em in...

eyes.gif

Yeah, mine is so discreet I'm not even gonna bother. 

Originally Posted by robxdrew

eyes.gif

Yeah, mine is so discreet I'm not even gonna bother. 
Then it should be good. Mine was bothering me. It was a small scratch, but it looked like it ran deep.
indifferent.gif

In Bigj505's pics - they look very good compared to the others.

I had my 07's and trashed em. Used them for basketball, was really the only reason I purchased them at the time. But these - I will probably wear out casually and than hoop in them.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

In Bigj505's pics - they look very good compared to the others.

I had my 07's and trashed em. Used them for basketball, was really the only reason I purchased them at the time. But these - I will probably wear out casually and than hoop in them.
they do look good to me. im not satisfied at all with the pics tho.

ill snap some better ones tonight for sure. i dont have a NWT/Ferrari/Mayhemzfatz type cam but I think I can do better.

Back
Top Bottom