Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

^^Go Noles! I would definitely call up niketowns on Monday to search for a pair if you are unable to get them before then.

Just waking up. How are these looking in the Va Beach area? Are they still available in most places? Thanks.

just woke up to a confirmaton email

mission accomplished
pimp.gif

once again thank you EASTBAY REP for the info... saw my email confirmation this morning at 3am. glad i was able to get it for $199shipped *thumbs up*

caved in due to the fact this was my 1st Foam release I panicced and bought them last week from beforethedrop.com for $260 (sig checc I know hellafied hypocritical, guilty as charged
embarassed.gif
 ) put had no trouble gettin a 2nd pair this morning at my local FTL.... no line, two or three guys showed up then a fellow NT'er came through it was cake Midwest don't do Foams much so the hype was zero....

only one store had them down here in tally and boy o boy it was crazy thank god everyone else wore big sizes got my 9.5 with no biggie
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Joesanerd

Originally Posted by AF92

Originally Posted by Joesanerd

I strolled up to Sinclair a bit after midnight and the store was packed and they weren't letting anyone else is.. apparently they did a ticket reservation type deal around 9.

Funny how this whole page has been Maryland people.

I was thinking the same thing...
but geez you guys picked the wrong mall 
laugh.gif
Hahah yea White Marsh had 3 different stores selling em.. my clown @#! went out at 6:00 and had to wait til the first one opened at 10..

It was worth it tho.

easy pickup, went to the store one block away and got the last 11, quality seems nice, im still tryin to break in the zoom as i right this

How can you guys tell if you received b-grades in these? 
grin.gif

It seems like my pair has excess glue, or I'm just buggin'?
eyes.gif

Went into Jimmy Jazz and decided AGAINST the cop.

$220 after tax for Royal Foams that looked waaaaay too dark.

Thought they'd be brighter. Oh well, money saved. I might be the only NTer that thinks this way, but retail after tax for a shoe that doesn't even hold its value was too ridiculous for me.

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

easy pickup, went to the store one block away and got the last 11, quality seems nice, im still tryin to break in the zoom as i  right this
LMAFO write you mean and u had jokes about my spelling.....Anyways, overall very satisfied with these, there's no complains from me at all. Loving them
pimp.gif

had to go to 2 malls to cop today but did so nonetheless. GSP only had a size 11 left and I'm a 11.5 smh 
Foot Locker @ GSP in Jersey might be getting a restock Monday so if anyone's in the area try hitting them up

Originally Posted by DEpast

Thought they'd be brighter. Oh well, money saved. I might be the only NTer that thinks this way, but retail after tax for a shoe that doesn't even hold its value was too ridiculous for me.
^real talk....220 after tax? you in NYC i bet. The footlocker on 34th had 1600 pairs. i'm gonna wait...

Originally Posted by robxdrew

How can you guys tell if you received b-grades in these? 
grin.gif

It seems like my pair has excess glue, or I'm just buggin'?
eyes.gif

You are NOT buggin my man, as I type this I'm on my way back to the store and exchanging them for another sz11. I looked at them before the cashier rang me up and thought they were ok. When I got home, with better lighting, I saw a streak of mild discoloration, it was a different shade of blue. Another fault was the long lines of creases right by the heel of the foot, and that was on medial side od both shoes. Not happy about that. These were b-grades.

Originally Posted by mastergrim8

Originally Posted by DEpast

^real talk....220 after tax? you in NYC i bet. The footlocker on 34th had 1600 pairs. i'm gonna wait...
i mean some of the numbers people say sound like a lot, but 1600 pairs of one shoe in one store?

Originally Posted by Yung J Walker

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

easy pickup, went to the store one block away and got the last 11, quality seems nice, im still tryin to break in the zoom as i  right this
LMAFO write you mean and u had jokes about my spelling.....Anyways, overall very satisfied with these, there's no complains from me at all. Loving them
pimp.gif
well i actually didnt spell it wrong, just the wrong one, anywayssss get off my d!ck
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom