Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

my 07s are up for sale but people are getting scared because of these so called 2010 retros...smh I bet its not even on par

These either arn't dropping or people are very anxious for em. I put my pair of up for sale $500 OBO and someone actually bought em.

Originally Posted by YoungGunna714

These either arn't dropping or people are very anxious for em. I put my pair of up for sale $500 OBO and someone actually bought em.

Lucky Man.

Originally Posted by SneakersRus

Originally Posted by YoungGunna714

Lucky Man.
nerd.gif
royals have skyrocketed in value. wish i would have doubled/tripled/quintupled back in 07
laugh.gif

Copped 2 X

I dont even buy foams from NYC anymore...too much havoc...my son out in CT told me the market there for them is nonexistent so he hooks me up...Eggplants and Coppers

I remember seein these at the dtlr. I was about to cop but didnt have enough money so i went home to get more money and when i came back i seen this dude buyin the last pair
mad.gif

Off first look, they don't look that different from my 07s.  They even have the gloss which the Eggplants of this year DIDN'T have.

We need comparison photos asap.  

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ the prices for the '07's....not me. I'll stick it out with my OG's until they retro again whenever it happens if not this year down the road.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Off first look, they don't look that different from my 07s.  They even have the gloss which the Eggplants of this year DIDN'T have.

did i miss something?
pics are up?
i dont think piczon1983 are the 2010s

Originally Posted by NycPosite

lol people see pics and dont know how to act
smh.gif
those are 07
lol yea i was confused like something new dropped i didnt know about. maybe its the lighting of piczon1983's pic.
soles are a dead give away that they are 07s. newer foams have a different ice to them now.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom