Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

They will be retro this year and have hit production already. The number of pairs releasing will be those of coppers. No need to worry. Also hinted the metallic red's in the copper post but no one read it.

Last time they released I walked into Jimmy Jazz and got 4 pairs at night no hype what so ever. Just after eggplants release everybody want foams. I sold my royals for retail
smh.gif
and now it goes for 500.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

They will be retro this year and have hit production already. The number of pairs releasing will be those of coppers. No need to worry. Also hinted the metallic red's in the copper post but no one read it.

Last time they released I walked into Jimmy Jazz and got 4 pairs at night no hype what so ever. Just after eggplants release everybody want foams. I sold my royals for retail
smh.gif
and now it goes for 500.

Crazy right

^ guess quality will be down if info about quantity is true.
smh.gif
but atleast they'll have the "new" icy sole, maybe with the blue tint?
nerd.gif

copped x1 or x2 depending on how they turn out.

Jed- sorry bro, i just wanted to throw in some comparison pics before the re-retro pics surface
laugh.gif

searchin4js wrote:
I'll save my money for the real foams that ppl will want that are dropping in May...

Oops!!! did I say that out loud?
wink.gif

If it is what I think it is....

can you help me out with a few sizes ???

grin.gif

searchin4js wrote:
Start saving guys... HOH FOAMS in APRIL OR MAY... REMEMBER WHO SAID IT FIRST.

searchin4js wrote:
NOT PEARLS... METALLIC BLUE IS THE COLORWAY I WAS TOLD...

http://niketalk.yuku.com/sreply/8288194/t/Copper-Air-Foamposite-One-Merged-.html

I got mixed up since he said blue was hitting HOH, so I thought they were coming in the fall. Looks like it will sooner.

Anyway foamposite quality has be **$# for sometime now due to high production number. Just compare the royals with any of the recent eggplany or copper. It's pure trash.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Jed- sorry bro, i just wanted to throw in some comparison pics before the re-retro pics surface
laugh.gif
ao8ar6.gif

aint no consoling me

Royals dropping in May and HOH release only??? I hate HOH exclusives I don't reside in a major market city!

Originally Posted by xilegacy

searchin4js wrote:

I'll save my money for the real foams that ppl will want that are
dropping in May...

Oops!!! did I say that out loud?
wink.gif

If
it is what I think it is....

can you help me out with a few
sizes ???

grin.gif

searchin4js wrote:

Start saving guys... HOH FOAMS in APRIL OR MAY... REMEMBER WHO SAID IT
FIRST.

searchin4js
wrote:

NOT PEARLS... METALLIC BLUE IS THE COLORWAY I WAS TOLD...

http://niketalk.yuku.com/sreply/8288194/t/Copper-Air-Foamposite-One-Merged-.html

I got mixed up since he said blue was hitting HOH, so I thought they were coming in the fall. Looks like it will sooner.

Anyway foamposite quality has be *#!% for sometime now due to high production number. Just compare the royals with any of the recent eggplany or copper. It's pure trash.

wait what the hell is going on in here
laugh.gif

hold on man...please calrify for me what is going on here. Are the Royals Sep or May. Not interested in the Metallic Reds at all.

Even though people are saying these will be same production #'s as coppers... best believe (if they do drop) there will be 20x's the hype as the coppers. Meaning pairs will be even harder to get.

Originally Posted by Scootyluvs6s

I thought I read metallic blue and not royals...am I seeing things?

That's what im sayin. I'm really confused about this release some dudes is sayin "metallic blue" and some dudes are sayin royal. How about nike not drop either and drop them navy joints with the icey sole and white swosh
devil.gif

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Even though people are saying these will be same production #'s as coppers... best believe (if they do drop) there will be 20x's the hype as the coppers. Meaning pairs will be even harder to get.
there will probably be restocks like the coppers and eggplants too~ 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Uptown1090Slime

Originally Posted by Scootyluvs6s

I thought I read metallic blue and not royals...am I seeing things?

That's what im sayin. I'm really confused about this release some dudes is sayin "metallic blue" and some dudes are sayin royal. How about nike not drop either and drop them navy joints with the icey sole and white swosh
devil.gif
there's no confusion...you just have to read a little more closely...the metallic blue yall are referring to were rumored to be a HoH exclusive, the royals are a totally separate release

^^^Sloane, thank you very much for the clarification. I was getting worried. No metallic blue or metallic red for me. Just give me the Royals!

Back
Top Bottom