Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

I dont know if i should sell these for $400. DS
wut u guys think? sell em or keep em?
uskk5.jpg

air force baller:

I'm not going to tell you what to do, but those Royals are very, very beautiful!
If you NEED to sell them, that's different. But if not, I would hold on to those until the landlord brings the police to the front door my man.

yea there always comes in a point where you have to get rid of stuff, just bought a pair a lil while ago for 375, just know the retro will NOT be up to par with 07 quality

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

yea there always comes in a point where you have to get rid of stuff, just bought a pair a lil while ago for 375, just know the retro will NOT be up to par with 07 quality

im assuming af baller does want to sell and posted the pic and stuff to draw in possible buyers.
... just saying

Originally Posted by bigj505

im assuming af baller does want to sell and posted the pic and stuff to draw in possible buyers.
... just saying
i already got 2 people that are interested, im not tryna sell it here,i just wanna hear peoples opinion if these are worth keeping. or just sell em,lol.  Also seeing all the new foam mold just make me wanna keep em. but i dont know,lol

Originally Posted by air force baller

Originally Posted by bigj505

... just saying
i already got 2 people that are interested, im not tryna sell it here,i just wanna hear peoples opinion if these are worth keeping. or just sell em,lol.  Also seeing all the new foam mold just make me wanna keep em. but i dont know,lol
If someone is going to give you $400 for them I would sell them.

He shouldn't sell, because he might regret it shortly. At least wait until after you see the ones in September.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

do the royals really resell for that much in the future? 400 DS?

I'll consider two pairs if true.

The reason why i think i need to start getting out of this sneaker society?? Resellers and people who are looking to make a potential profit off hype...I hope they produce these in the masses so everyone will have a chance to grab a pair, and not have to worry about resellers selling them for $400 down the road...SMH

^^ I heard that man. I'm not knocking anyone's hustle, do what you do, but I can't get down with it anymore. I have too many other bills to handle to pay 4 bills for some kicks.

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Yea that really makes no sense at all..I thought you buy what they like not what the potential value can be
smh.gif

Yeah it sad man a lot dudes in here are just wanting to see value to resell what is the sneaker game coming too this is what wrong with the game i guess to each's own man what happen to buying sneakers for the love of collecting 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Yea that really makes no sense at all..I thought you buy what they like not what the potential value can be
smh.gif
Yeah it sad man a lot dudes in here are just wanting to see value to resell what is the sneaker game coming too this is what wrong with the game i guess to each's own man what happen to buying sneakers for the love of collecting 
grin.gif
$#!t done changed
tired.gif
smh.gif

What in the world? Here we go again...It doesn't hurt to get another pair to resell in the future, i'm not in ANY WAY stopping yall from getting these shoes, they're probably going to be widely available anyway...sort of like investing in stocks...i could use some extra money in the future. I was already buying one pair if they do come out for myself, but hey if they gain that much value in that time i could use that money....i really don't see any wrong in that at all.

I do not do this ever because the little gain you usually get off one pair, but 400 for a clean icy pair?? That's just crazy which is why i simply asked, and ohhh here goes the reseller business and how it's ruining your life

sorry

So your plan is to cop now for 200+ and sometime down the road(3+yrs) you will resell for 200? That's kinda
grin.gif
but that mythical $400 isn't a guarantee especially if these will deviate from the norm like they most likely will

So your plan is to cop now for 200+ and sometime down the road(3+yrs) you will resell for 200? That's kinda
grin.gif
but that mythical $400 isn't a guarantee especially if these will deviate from the norm like they most likely will

well the dude on the previous page, he got a 07 retro i believe? right?...well, he just said someone is willing to buy it off him for $400, and i seen on the marketplace when looking for Royals myself over the years that these really go for a lot over the years...i most likely won't do it, since i'm a broke dude unlike all the ballin NTers here...but if i had the money i'd buy another pair along with my pair, store that pair for a few years or so, then in the future make at least $100 profit off some dude looking for a pair

it would be pretty cool to just have that source of money in the future

I really cant wait for these to come out. I hope its not an HOH release or a general release. Should be released like the "first" release of the Eggie Foams

Back
Top Bottom