Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

So your plan is to cop now for 200+ and sometime down the road(3+yrs) you will resell for 200? That's kinda
grin.gif
but that mythical $400 isn't a guarantee especially if these will deviate from the norm like they most likely will

well the dude on the previous page, he got a 07 retro i believe? right?...well, he just said someone is willing to buy it off him for $400, and i seen on the marketplace when looking for Royals myself over the years that these really go for a lot over the years...i most likely won't do it, since i'm a broke dude unlike all the ballin NTers here...but if i had the money i'd buy another pair along with my pair, store that pair for a few years or so, then in the future make at least $100 profit off some dude looking for a pair

it would be pretty cool to just have that source of money in the future

These wouldn't go above $300, because they're going to be a GR, and because there will be so many resellers like you thinking they can make $400. The 07's and HOH's were limited, and just because he wants $400 doesn't mean you will get it, $325-$375 seems more logical. Plus these will probably have the same mold as the recent coppers and eggplants, and have a blue tint on the sole. If they really did do some sort of anti-yellow sole that would also dramatically cut down on the resell value.

no need to go ham on dude for thinking about trying to flip them.
ill admit its kinda stupid to try and predict the resell price months in advance or even to compare older releases to current releases. makes dude sound thirsty.
the market changes from release to release. foams take a while to gain real value. 07 royals were selling for below 300 for a while and 09 eggs the same.
i will guarantee you that if i find someone willing to gimme some loot for picking up pairs then i will gladly take them up on their offer.
makes my pair cheaper at the end of the day.

Originally Posted by AGrownAssMan

I really cant wait for these to come out. I hope its not an HOH release or a general release. Should be released like the "first" release of the Eggie Foams
ohwell.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

no need to go ham on dude for thinking about trying to flip them.
ill admit its kinda stupid to try and predict the resell price months in advance or even to compare older releases to current releases. makes dude sound thirsty.
the market changes from release to release. foams take a while to gain real value. 07 royals were selling for below 300 for a while and 09 eggs the same.
i will guarantee you that if i find someone willing to gimme some loot for picking up pairs then i will gladly take them up on their offer.
makes my pair cheaper at the end of the day.
Yeah i notice that of course, but i was considering the long run...for some reason Nike has been goin crazy with the foamposite releases now...soon there will be a long period til the next.

Foams are foams at the end of the day

You'd have to wait a long time for them to reach 400. Even the 2007 retros aren't selling for that much. And it's likely the 2010 Royals will have a banana shape and "bad quality" like the recent foam 1s so far in 2010. Shoot, Coppers can still be bought for retail, and the recent Eggplants can even be found for less than 175 on Craigslist and eBay. So to me, it's highly improbable that Royals even reach 300 within the next couple years.

*rant* And you can't knock the resellers, they and "hypebeasts", are what has made the "shoe game". Sure you can say you "truly appreciate shoes" and you're a "true sneakerhead", but we all know most of y'all that are "in the game" are in it because of the exclusivity and high prices of select sneakers that attracted you. You didn't just wake up one day and found an interest in kicks. It stemmed from hype and trend. */rant*

i wont buy these if they not the real pearls.

shoe aint even close why not change the sole and keep the og color .

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

i wont buy these if they not the real pearls.

shoe aint even close why not change the sole and keep the og color .
LOL
roll.gif

I'd hate to run the risk of sounding redundant, but Reading is Fundamental

Thanks for the love NT, can't wait until my inbox gets filled again with msgs from every member wanting the next big premier

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Thanks for the love NT, can't wait until my inbox gets filled again with msgs from every member wanting the next big premier

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at that BS

and
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at you dudes dealin with him, suckers 

Back
Top Bottom