Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

copped
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

we already know these won't be identical to '07s. this makes me happy.
laugh.gif

Why wouldn't you want them to be the same?

Because he has 2 pairs and would want something new
laugh.gif

So PYS has royal blue foams on their site FOR 429!!!!

anyone know if they are the newest retro's?

Originally Posted by Jking0821

So PYS has royal blue foams on their site FOR 429!!!!
anyone know if they are the newest retro's?
cmon son! you aint even read the page

20100702-d8kda5pn4t4wwfk57cbhr5y1je.jpg

My bad i didn't click the shoe i just looked at the home page saw the price and went right to NT lol

^youre probably right, but their prices werent always the best anyways. I wouldnt mind paying 429 for 07's if i had money to burn.

Someone is going to bite at that price. Maybe a few people. If they don't go fast, they'll probably drop the price, but I've seen a lot of stuff sell for insane prices on eBay.

I've seen pairs of Royal's selling at above $400. Maybe it has something to do with being size 13.

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Originally Posted by richiecotite

^ last pair of royals I saw in my size (15) went for over 600

eek.gif

Nice to know since I have a VNDS size 15 in my house I need to get rid of...
i think the size 15 sold for 800 on ebay.

The bigger the shoe size, the less they produce. And a size 9.5-10.5 could be an adult or a very young teenager with no money. Which is probably why it's easier to negotiate on price. As messed up as it is.

I was looking for shoes on eBay and a seller who had something I was looking for up to size 11 or 11.5 was literally selling them for $70 less than the guy who had up to size 13. It's ridiculous. I don't even like the $5 difference from Nike that ends up a $10-$15 difference on a lot of sneaker websites, but they want me to pay $70 more? Really?

I can only imagine what it's like for someone size 14, 15, 16, etc.

Originally Posted by HEGWOOD

Pickyourshoes.com has them already 429.99
indifferent.gif

dudes dont even read 1 page back. nor do they read the site they reference
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom