Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by HEGWOOD

Pickyourshoes.com has them already 429.99
indifferent.gif

dudes dont even read 1 page back. nor do they read the site they reference
smh.gif

And you know he won't be the last

Originally Posted by Regal Black

got to get them. If I can't get them in a 14, I'll just settle for a 13...no biggie.

Do you plan on actually wearing them? That's too far down.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

got to get them. If I can't get them in a 14, I'll just settle for a 13...no biggie.

Do you plan on actually wearing them? That's too far down.

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

The bigger the shoe size, the less they produce. And a size 9.5-10.5 could be an adult or a very young teenager with no money. Which is probably why it's easier to negotiate on price. As messed up as it is.

I was looking for shoes on eBay and a seller who had something I was looking for up to size 11 or 11.5 was literally selling them for $70 less than the guy who had up to size 13. It's ridiculous. I don't even like the $5 difference from Nike that ends up a $10-$15 difference on a lot of sneaker websites, but they want me to pay $70 more? Really?

I can only imagine what it's like for someone size 14, 15, 16, etc.

Can't wait to take advantage of you big feet fools, lol. I'm a size 12, lol.

Production Numbers are 35,000 pairs where did you get that information from thats crazy if their limited like that, this cause riots in the streets

Production Numbers are 35,000 pairs where did you get that information from thats crazy if their limited like that, this cause riots in the streets

Yeah, I don't think 35 000 is enough. What was the production number on the 2009 Pearl's?

That doesn't even sound like enough for the States, let alone all of the international buyers that will want to get pairs. Plus, these are the Royal's. People are going to get multiples.

I hope that isn't true, because that's kind of sheisty.

Yeah, I don't think 35 000 is enough. What was the production number on the 2009 Pearl's?
you realize the 2009 pearls were less than 1500 released over here? HoH only... NY got like 700 pairs and the other spots got like less than 100 i think

35.000 is way more than enough i think.. to answer your question will about the 2009 pearls, i beleive its 1000 pair, i know hoh ny had 700 pairs...

Originally Posted by CARBONPOSITE

35,000 is plenty

How many Infrared Packs were released, and they're easy to get, with not that much of a mark up at the moment

Oh wow, I didn't know there were that few for the Pearl's. I thought more people were buying sneakers down there in the States considering how massive your population is.

Oh wow, I didn't know there were that few for the Pearl's. I thought more people were buying sneakers down there in the States considering how massive your population is.
people do buy sneakers down here. they were extremely limited and sold only at house of hoops locations. there were a lot less hoh's last yr.

Back
Top Bottom