Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

i will be copping 2 pairs if true the soles on my 07's are kind of yellow. nike must of forgot there are other shoes to retro though

september?

nice. thats when i be gettin them student loans

#@## college, i know where my moneys going
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

coppers
eggplants
royals
pearls
nike going make the world foam heads=[
kinda liked when i didnt have wait 8 hours in a line
for the hype man i rock foams cuz these are the most durable comfortable and amazingly innovative designs i have seen on a shoe
the molding foam is sick man
foams are by far one best kicks to date

Supposedly red ones, too.

I really don't need em...my 07s are still clean. Might try for a pair anyway if my $$s right.

I just hope they release in big #s so everyone can enjoy a pair of these. These are a must have for anyones collection, no matter what their style is.

I def want at least one pair of the royals.  great color.

I hope the NT fam will have them, SneakerST and Soleprogression....  you guys will have these right????

I like to support the "cool" resellers and not stress out on RD.  But that is just me...

damn i already have these icy in my house.....hmmmm....if they're da re-release of da HOH's i'll cop since its different enuff from da 2007 retro pair.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

damn i already have these icy in my house.....hmmmm....if they're da re-release of da HOH's i'll cop since its different enuff from da 2007 retro pair.

What's the differences in the HOH and 2007 pair?

Originally Posted by AsianImage

I def want at least one pair of the royals.  great color.

I hope the NT fam will have them, SneakerST and Soleprogression....  you guys will have these right????

I like to support the "cool" resellers and not stress out on RD.  But that is just me...

Yeah, I'd probably pre-order just to make sure, and then turn around and get a pair

Originally Posted by Magic1978

hoh pair has penny insoles, royal outline around white nikecheck near the toe box, icier soles (possibly same as eggplants/coppers)
not my pics
spc5rq.jpg

10ncgu1.jpg

^^

GOOD LAWD, thats a sick pic of the ROYALS.

Boxes in the back are totally seran wrapped?

If so, thats a good thing?..i thought kicks needed a lil bit of air..

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Magic1978

hoh pair has penny insoles, royal outline around white nikecheck near the toe box, icier soles (possibly same as eggplants/coppers)
not my pics
spc5rq.jpg

10ncgu1.jpg

Originally Posted by tHe174Movement

This foam craze is getting out of hand but thank god if its true. It trully is a great year for sneakerheads
pimp.gif
Def.
pimp.gif
, I feel bad for the ppl that dropped out the game for good, well they can come back if they want lol. Alot of retros by nike and suprisingly Jordan that alot of ppl wanted for yrs thats coming out this yr. And alot of new retro colorways thats
nerd.gif

its like 03 all over again

Back
Top Bottom