Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Originally Posted by ankles2008

Originally Posted by wrukus

nike brand is has definitely been out shining jordan brand this year for a while now.  with the all these foams and all of the lebrons dropping, all of the confirmed jb releases are easily passable.
can't forget about the cool greys though too.
fixed and fixed. 
wink.gif

I think Penny was salty at Nike for giving his kicks the exclusive treatment. Nike was gettin hype. But that ain't do anything for Pennys pockets. I think that's why they gonna drop every foam this year like the coppers. Givin Penny his do finally. Wouldn't be surprised if they hit us with the Pearl One.

I love the foamposite, one of my favorite shoe but Nike is releasing way too many colorways this year. I'm excited for these but that's 4-5 foams this year, that's too much and WHEN these sell out. Nike will just milk this shoe and sell mad ugly colors like they do with Jordans, Griffey's and Deions

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

I love the foamposite, one of my favorite shoe but Nike is releasing way too many colorways this year. I'm excited for these but that's 4-5 foams this year, that's too much and WHEN these sell out. Nike will just milk this shoe and sell mad ugly colors like they do with Jordans, Griffey's and Deions
false...

with most shoes there are multiple panels that Nike/JB can make each panel a different color if they wanted too. Foams basically consist of a one piece upper...not much they can do to em besides different colored foam. We've bought Copper, Purple, Blue, Army Green, Silver, Pearl, Red...I dont see any other colors being a disappointment either.

Nike might drop all this heat on us this year and not release any of em again for 3-4 years who knows. I wouldn't be complaining. It's sad how people are heated that everyone will be able to get they're hands on these. Really ? Straight selfish. At the end of the day Penny makes alot of money with a GR, Nike bankin, and we all get to look good. Win/Win/Win. Some dudes on here act they deserve your own PE's. LOL.

nike brand is definitely out shining jordan brand this year.  with the all these foams and all of the lebrons dropping, all of the confirmed jb releases are easily passable.

QFT

If these drop in September, it gives me time to save up some money so I can triple up. Blue is my favourite colour.

Just hoping I can get them for retail + shipping here in Canada. The reseller prices are borderline robbery.

(This isn't my picture. I WISH I had 3 pairs already.)

b6udyf.jpg

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

If these drop in September, it gives me time to save up some money so I can triple up. Blue is my favourite colour.
It's the ONLY color to primarily consider with this shoe.

Real talk.

Rest is just bonus...

3rd release in a short amount of time? Sheeesh.

My 07s are still fresh as hell, I might buy though just as backup.

How can anyone be against icey soles, well unless you're a reseller trying to get $400 plus

I still have my OG's but the 2007's I was suppose to have 3 pairs but something went down. Then the HOH re-release....that explains itself right there, plus re-sellers were asking for ridiculous amounts so I'm glad these are coming back out.

I cannot believe this year....its amazing. Nike is dropping all of my grails. And it should be a very smooth release. This makes all those times I got outbidded on ebay a distant memory.

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

Just hoping I can get them for retail + shipping here in Canada. The reseller prices are borderline robbery.

(This isn't my picture. I WISH I had 3 pairs already.)

b6udyf.jpg
damn
pimp.gif

I think nike FINALLY decided to combat resellers.

Seems like every popular overpriced shoe is getting a re-re-retro. There's really no other explanation...these, freshwaters, atlantics, eggplants, infrared 90's, neon 95's, pearls, etc...

Aside from what hasn't been retroed, everything i want is, or will be available at retail.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by ankles2008

nike brand is has definitely been out shining jordan brand this year for a while now.  with the all these foams and all of the lebrons dropping, all of the confirmed jb releases are easily passable.
can't forget about the cool greys though too.
fixed and fixed. 
wink.gif
yeah, it took me a while, but i'm finally a believer.  as for the cool greys, i had them once before and i'm not in a hurry to get them again.  especially, not at jb's new inflated prices. 

'07 Royals
spc5rq.jpg
 HoH Royals

I believe their different shades of blue
does anyone have that pic of all 3 royals laying side by side that pic shows you how the hoh royals look different

Back
Top Bottom