Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Originally Posted by Wilroc

Originally Posted by raidercb5

VMVinc got them for preorder. Shipping out by the end of October...was thinking of coppin, but I'll wait till RD. Too much Jordan heat comin out in the next couple of months. I can't wait to get x2 tho. One of my favorite shoes of all time! Had OG's but I beat them to death...will definitely take better care of them this time

http://www.vmvinc.com/store/goods.php?id=655

$300 to ship out on, or before Oct. 30.

try 340.00 
eyes.gif
after you add the double box, and the 39$ for express shipping
sick.gif

i will take 2 please. will be really great if the swoosh connect can get me at least 1 pair, im sure he will be able to.

Originally Posted by bigj505

new pics r decent. surprised no blue soles. was kinda lookin 4ward to it.
shoes are a shell of their former selves tho as expected.

314996-500-1.jpg
da ridges now touch da eyelets....hmmm doesn't look like a good look.....

Hmm not sure if that ridges thing takes away from the look of the shoe. Just IMHO, OG's were pretty close to that...
183318704.jpg

They are too sick to be butchered. Wow.Happy that they are releasing these but kinda sad coz it's more than likely it will not hit our shores.*sigh*

pics confirm i'll keep my last pair of '07s on ice and cop a couple pairs of these. wondering if these'll see the 50.

Originally Posted by blakmn89

jw how come nike isnt makin foams in Taiwan any more?

Foam production was moved to China, probably due to labor cost.  It is way cheaper in China, since it is hardly regulated.
Just my speculations, since i have some knowledge of Taiwan.

Pictures look sick, by the way.

You guys complain so damn much. Exit the thread if you're going to +%+@% and moan about how they aren't close to the OG.

Finally some pics.

They look better than I thought they would. I was preparing for the worst.

pics look good...but I'm with BigJ. I was looking forward to blue soles. My 07s are still pretty icey, if these had blue soles I could look at em as a different shoe and throw em in the rotation.

Originally Posted by s dubl

pics look good...but I'm with BigJ. I was looking forward to blue soles. My 07s are still pretty icey, if these had blue soles I could look at em as a different shoe and throw em in the rotation.
after all of the 07s i had, i only have 1 pair left. a ds pair.
gonna archive it to the "grails" collection and scoop some of these for sure.
seeing the new trend with nike over producing every release, i am sure i will be able to cop 4 pairs for 400 - 500 total + tax.

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

You guys complain so damn much. Exit the thread if you're going to +%+@% and moan about how they aren't close to the OG.

you right bout this... i thought i was only one you felt that way...

Back
Top Bottom