Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

just tried ordering my damn self.

" no longer available and no backorders" is what I was told
indifferent.gif

I see a few were able to get it in there but most were stonewalled...I can imagine that influx of phonecalls once the info dropped...not just those who posted in here, but the lurkers as well which is one of the reasons I didn't even bother...good looks on the info drop tho, it seemed to help a few

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Eastbay is not allowing backorders on the royals.

I think the number that was posted is for the pewters (verified by the Eastbay rep on the phone).
Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Maybe Eastbay Rep Ray can confirm this??
When I checked our system, I saw that the Nike Air Foamposite One in Dark Neon Royal/White/Black (14996500) are not available for pre-order.  I am not sure what the story is with this, so I will need to check with my contacts when I come back on Tuesday.  Once I find out, I will post an update here.

Otherwise, the launch for this shoe might be handled like the Pearl launch we had earlier this year.  We may have these up on our site a few weeks before the release date, so they can pre-ordered.  Unfortunately, since we are over three months away from the release date, I am not sure what the plan is yet.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by dtb00201

The blue seems to have a more metallic finish this time.

2011 vs HOH

P_334_2_Foamposite-Penny-2i.jpg

P_137_2_Foam-1-Cent-2i.jpg
i thought i was the only one that noticed, not bad but i hope only the color changed and not the foam itself

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

Originally Posted by dtb00201

The blue seems to have a more metallic finish this time.

2011 vs HOH

P_334_2_Foamposite-Penny-2i.jpg

P_137_2_Foam-1-Cent-2i.jpg
i thought i was the only one that noticed, not bad but i hope only the color changed and not the foam itself

Lol now they look different again
wsmpm1.jpg

lol you know how these kicks are pre release with so many people taking different pictures of them... Got to just wait and see em in person

does anyone by any chance know if theres a discount on kicks-crew
nerd.gif

that shipping is crazy
also is there any other websites to get them for a good price?

One for sure and only a second if on a deep disco.
No lie. I been rocking my 07s once a week for the past year and half now and they still cool. A little wipe down and they good to go.

jay pics of the royals look sweet. Would cop from him, but I'm not cool with waiting a month or more for the price.

Back
Top Bottom