Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

now my pearls wont feel lonely on V-day
smile.gif

Thanks to baby jumpman for posting the link couple pages back.

i got the same message youngmoney when i tried for the size 12 so i got the 12.5. didnt even know they made 12.5's in foams lol

I ordered a 12 and got confirmation already. I just tried ordering another pair of 12's and was able to get to the page where you input your cc info. Are you all sure they're sold out?

Can you place multiple orders on NDC with the same credit card information? Or would they cancel it? I received confirmation emails for the orders.

Originally Posted by jmb1523

couldnt get a sz 13, so i got a 12.5 from ndc. think ill have any problems with the fit?

u might depending on ur foot...i wear a size 13 and my foot is close to the front so i know a 12.5 will most likely be a problem...i just went on footaction and got a 13

Originally Posted by nycpushhead

was their a limit on ndc, i hope my 2 pairs go thru
limit was 3 i believe.
thanks again for the NDC link baby jumpman.

on to the playoff13 next for me

Originally Posted by Mannchyld

I ordered a 12 and got confirmation already. I just tried ordering another pair of 12's and was able to get to the page where you input your cc info. Are you all sure they're sold out?

Did the same with a 9.5. Didnt cop though.

Originally Posted by Mannchyld

I did the same thing and when you try to enter your info it says they are sold out and hope to restock in a few days

Back
Top Bottom