Royca da 5'9

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

Dinner Time is
sick.gif
smh.gif
pimp.gif
smh.gif
That got out of hand pretty quickly...

Word on the street is the remix to something 2 ride 2 will have a full verse from te............... will be waiting............
nerd.gif

I didn't like that The Revival EP is on this album but so far it's amazing. Probably gonna be on constant replay all week.

pimp.gif
Dinner Time, Shake This, New Money, Far Away, and Crook on Gun Harmonizing was really good

eek.gif
pimp.gif
@ Hood Love

Originally Posted by dipsett247

^^ didnt they have beef after a while? and didnt they battle? if they did who won? i heard royce said that eminem took his style of rap.
http://www.hiphopdx.com/i...atures/id.210/title./p.1 for the whole historyvia Royce's perspective

The thing is, Eminem and Royce never had an all out exchange of words. It was mainly Royce vs. D12. (D12 actin out to get Em's attention because 50 Centwas starting to blow)
I think it was the original Renegade with Royce and Em where Em recorded his verses, then Royce recorded his, Em heard it and was like "damn, you went in. I gotta rewrite mine.."

Cliff notes:
-For the Anger Management Tour, Royce did a freestyle saying "eff Anger Management, I need someone to manage my anger" (It wasnt a diss)
-Em and D12 took it as a diss and Em and Royce were no longer on speaking terms but a few phone calls supposedly stopped the beef
-D12 out the blue started releasing disses for Ja Rule, Benzino, AND Royce
-Royce... Bugz line...Malcolm X...
-Proof vs. Royce
Royce and Em werent on speaking terms for awhile but it wasn't "beef." Royce and D12

Dude has been my favorite rapper for years peep the 59 in the SN...It's nice to see how far Royce has came and that he's finally getting the longoverdue respect he deserves.

Gonna give it a listen now...He's been impressing me with his new @%%@...Shake this...
pimp.gif

Premo really did the whole album?

I'm actually not sure, I saw two production credits...one said Premo another said Royce(he makes beats??)...so I'm guessin it's Premo..idk

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

"WHY O WHY O WHY!?

ROYCE DA 5'9 PLEASE TELL ME WHY!?

ITS SO *@**%!+ UNFAIW!

SO UNFAIW!"

laugh.gif
roll.gif
Busta is a FOOL

But the album is on point, that's his first great commercial album, props to the dude for not making some scary psycho cutting "things" off LP(Even though death Is certain is his best album hands down)

p.s. Mine in thiz is
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom