Royca da 5'9

Royce is definitely nice!
Got over the name when i heard "Boom"
Royce is one of the nicest rappers in hip hop without a doubt and i dont think that many people would ever want to battle him.

been one my favs since i heard him at the end of MTVs "Carmen" with beyonce
laugh.gif

Just went through the whole thing and this album is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Only track I skip is thing for your girlfriend.
N---- I used the auto-tune because I'm clowin.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

royce was my favorite artist....but I havent really been feelin his music since the Bar Exam.

coppin tomorrow morning, havent listened to any leaked tracks like i did with the slaughterhouse album (which was worth the wait!)

My Best Buy didn't even order any copies of Street Hop.
indifferent.gif

And you know Target wasn't gonna have any in stock either.

Anybody find a copy anywhere???

The album is solid, not amazing but not a disappointment. My favorite track is "Murder" (great storytelling) with the followup being "On theRun".

Originally Posted by Boomatic206

My Best Buy didn't even order any copies of Street Hop.
indifferent.gif

And you know Target wasn't gonna have any in stock either.

Anybody find a copy anywhere???
Same here.
smh.gif

peep my thread way earier in the year saying 'royce will breakout HUGE this year. imo dude may be the best in the game right now. And with Slaughterhouseand now this hes been killing it in 09
pimp.gif

only album that tops this for me this year is OB4CL2... and its close

hmm...i guess ill cop. i finally bought slaughterhouse last weekend and royce is def the best in the crew (no surprise)

Artist need to learn not be in love wit all their songs...
This +!+@ is good but this would have been real dope if he would just have trimed like 3 to 5 songs (solider, the song wit Mr Porter, that Jamaican +!+@...)
I also think his spit has lost a touch...(way to many corny punchlines)
The best songs on here are Shake This (Really might be the song of the year), Warriors, and Something 2 ride 2....)

Back
Top Bottom