Rozay Suffers seizure....

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by likethematrix

Originally Posted by sillyputty

nas has nothing to this clown dookie 

i gotta whopper in the car 
roll.gif

he cant rap about nothing but being a so called king pin drug dealer when he was a corrections officer 

i met rick ross before hes a joke 

but i will say this he had the best smelling and greenest weed i ever seen and i been to Amsterdam and and California 

hes a good rapper and entertainer  but thats where it ends 
EZVPQ.gif

Originally Posted by Caerus

Originally Posted by NooEra

Watch The Throne is terribls and theres no question Ross' new %#!+ will be better.

I Copped WtT the day it came out too -_-

Port of Miami > _____________

Ross > Kanye

laugh.gif
 wow

First and foremost, I hope dude is ok and takes this as lesson to take better care of himself.

Second, Ross>Kanye!?
roll.gif

Third, the problem with Ross being a CO is that he denied it. It's hard to put my favorite rapper(2pac) in that position because he hated cops. Had he been in that situation though, I don't believed he would've lied about it. Probably would've did what Ross should have done which is admit it and say it was move for the family that he can't really talk about. Real dudes probably would've understood this.

At everyone lol'ing at Ross>Kanye, you guys are telling me Kanye RAPS better than Ross? Not make beats, not make a song, but RAP as in lyrics? Like seriously? 

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

laugh.gif
ross being consistent i can only think of hustlin

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
You either live in a secluded island in the middle of nowhere..Or your that much of a hater that you can't even admit facts

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

Making jokes about someone who could of lost his life, I guess that's cool.

meh, had he dided it woulda been largely his fault...

fat people... do better

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

At everyone lol'ing at Ross>Kanye, you guys are telling me Kanye RAPS better than Ross? Not make beats, not make a song, but RAP as in lyrics? Like seriously? 

Dead serious........the content of his lyrics is better which is what matters to me. Ross has a nice flow and voice that makes his boss like persona seem more authentic, that's not enough for me to put him over Kanye........

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by Caerus

Originally Posted by NooEra

Watch The Throne is terribls and theres no question Ross' new %#!+ will be better.

I Copped WtT the day it came out too -_-

Port of Miami > _____________

Ross > Kanye

laugh.gif
 wow
[font=Verdana, sans-serif]
[/font]
LMAO.gif
 @#$% outta here 

I REALLY am not trying to be negative and I really do hope Rick pulls through but I also found this interesting...celebs do usually die in threes.. Steve Jobs, Al Davis, Rick Ross?

Like I said, just found it interesting...praying that Rick pulls through

TMZ just reported that he just had a 2nd seizure and had to have another emergency landing

eek.gif

Originally Posted by Boi

TMZ just reported that he just had a 2nd seizure and had to have another emergency landing

eek.gif

eek.gif
 what the !@#&?
links? 
nerd.gif

Rick Ross' private jet made an emergency landing in Birmingham, Alabama, 2 hours ago, en route to his concert in Memphis ... and TMZ has learned he suffered another seizure.

It's the second time today where a plane in which the rapper was a passenger made an emergency landing.  We broke the story ... Rick suffered a seizure this morning on a Delta flight that returned to the Ft. Lauderdale airport.

Rick went to the hospital, was released and then took off at 5:07 PM ET from Ft. Lauderdale to make his concert  tonight in Memphis.  But at 5:44 PM CDT, the plane was diverted and landed in Birmingham after Rick had a seizure on board.

Rick is currently in a Birmingham hospital emergency room.  We do not know his condition.

Rick was supposed to be on stage in Memphis at 7:30 PM ET.
from TMZ

you cant go hard as these cats do nowadays.

smoking/drinking/drugs/constant touring... all that puts a toll on your body that few can survive for an extended amount of time. add that to the dudes current level of fitness, and its all bad G.

cant treat your body like that and not expect negative repercussions. lesson for all of us.

Back
Top Bottom