Rozay Suffers seizure....

Damn i hope he gets better. He's MMG meal ticket, without him it's just Wale.
tumblr_lsztkuu6R61qfg5auo1_500.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by Wraith aka invincible

diabetes causes seizures  

Lol, You can be a 100lb diabetic fam'...
laugh.gif

It really doesn't have anything to do with his weight...
Bingo.
One of the kids I interned with had a seizure in front of my eyes this summer.

Kid was like 140 lbs. Turns out he didn't have enough potassium. 

It can be **** as minute as that to set seizures off. 
ohwell.gif

To my knowledge there's two types of diabetes:

Type 1 aka juvenile diabetes which you really have no control over whether you get it or not, and usually starts at a young age, hence the name.

Type 2 diabetes which is caused by an unhealthy lifestyle. Given Ross' size I'm assuming he's Type 2.

Anyways, I hope dude's ok smh

Originally Posted by spacerace

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by likethematrix

nas has nothing to this clown dookie 

i gotta whopper in the car 
roll.gif

he cant rap about nothing but being a so called king pin drug dealer when he was a corrections officer 

i met rick ross before hes a joke 

but i will say this he had the best smelling and greenest weed i ever seen and i been to Amsterdam and and California 

hes a good rapper and entertainer  but thats where it ends 
EZVPQ.gif

i stand by what i said 
until the skinny jean rapper that all they talking about 

but it "keep it real" i hope hes ok but i will not shed a tear for him

stealing another mans name and making himself out to be a king pin come on now 

when big pun died i went to Eliot near yankee stadium and copped 2 dubs  

i felt bad when B.I.G. died i remember i lit up 2 grams of Tyson (for all the BK heads) in his name

for the boss i dont smoke until another 2 weeks 

Originally Posted by DUB 253

Type 1 aka juvenile diabetes which you really have no control over whether you get it or not, and usually starts at a young age, hence the name.

Type 2 diabetes which is caused by an unhealthy lifestyle. Given Ross' size I'm assuming he's Type 2.

wrong, type 2 is not only caused by an unhealthy lifestyle, its also genetic

Originally Posted by DUB 253

Word. Some people on the internet are stupid.

Originally Posted by Wraith aka invincible

diabetes causes seizures  

laugh.gif

That still first mean that his seizures can more than likely be linked to diabetes which he got from being so damn fat....It has all to do with his weight man...

Originally Posted by ksteezy

diabetes causes seizures  

laugh.gif

That still first mean that his seizures can more than likely be linked to diabetes which he got from being so damn fat....It has all to do with his weight man...
it has to do with a UNHEALTHY lifestyle... NOT being fat!
being fat raises the risk of getting it, BUT it isnt a dead on indication that ya'll get it or because of you being FAT you HAVE it...

#SmartenUpNas

Originally Posted by PoLo Sport NYC

Originally Posted by ksteezy

laugh.gif

it has to do with a UNHEALTHY lifestyle... NOT being fat!
being fat raises the risk of getting it, BUT it isnt a dead on indication that ya'll get it or because of you being FAT you HAVE it...

#SmartenUpNas

The man is extremely overweight.....and the chances of type 2 diabetes are VERY high in people like him...of course not all overweight people get diabetics, but a lot of them do and I'm almost certain that was the cause of his seizures....that's just my theory.

Ross already said he had diabetes on wax tho. So that's more than likely the issue.

"17 time to man up, feed the Fam boy I put that on these can goods...all I got was diabetes and a damn hug" Rozay "Usual Suspects"

Unless that was just another one of his "white lies"

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Came in here for the laughs.....left extremely disappointed, come on NT!!!

not really a joking matter fam. grow up.

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Came in here for the laughs.....left extremely disappointed, come on NT!!!

not really a joking matter fam. grow up.

For some reason this lame has a personal vendetta against Ross, on some psycho stan @+$ 

He could have epilepsy but never experienced a severe episode until today.

Some people have mild seizures and don't report them or shrug them off completely. Part of it is the neurological test and the possibility of getting your licensed revoked. Also, people just aren't educated about epilepsy.

Rick Ross will perform tonight as scheduled, despite a serious medical scare yesterday, this according to the venue he is supposed to perform at.

As TMZ first reported, Ross was hospitalized twice for seizures as he tried to travel to Memphis for a show last night. He never ended up performing.

Ross is slated to perform at the Greensboro Coliseum in North Carolina as part of homecoming at North Carolina A&T State University. According to an employee at the venue, Ross' people called the venue this morning to confirm that he is doing better and will be on stage as planned tonight.

BAWSE
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom