Rudy Gay admits TeamFlightBrothers > him

Rudy can't do 25% of these dunks.

The first Team Flight Brothers response

5'9 T Dub's own response

6'2 Werm's response

laugh.gif
watching some of those vids on youtube a couple weeks ago, i was like "damn, its a nice thought on their part but Rudy cant do half of those dunksthey're suggesting"

those people are truly RIDICULOUS

I believe he was being sarcastic, b/c the dunks were so sick.. Nothing else to add..

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

laugh.gif
watching some of those vids on youtube a couple weeks ago, i was like "damn, its a nice thought on their part but Rudy cant do half of those dunks they're suggesting"

those people are truly RIDICULOUS

Looking back at it, I probably give him every dunk in the first video except for the cradle off the bounce. I bet he can do a regular between the legs off1 foot and a baseline 180 one too (like Iggy did in his contest, or like Werm did minus taking out of someone's hand).

They got a DVD and a vertical leap program coming out. If they're smart marketing, which I think they are because the guy who makes those videos is VincentDa legendary video makers, they make you have to buy them both together because they've been promising they had a video release that was supposed to changethe dunking game but now he says he's going to release it a different way.

I have played with Werm about 5 times at the Coral Springs gym in Broward County, dudes hops are unreal but besides that he isnt really that nice atbasketball.

i actually think Rudy can do most of those tfb dunks

if he can get the cradle off of the bounce, automatic 50

rudy_2004_10_17_1.jpg

rudy gay can do every single one of those dunks, and beat any of those guys in a dunk contest at any moment

Originally Posted by Freshsince1982

I question the height of the rim. look at some of the dunks taped from the baseline

They do this for a living. They don't have to use short rims. These dudes do halftime shows at college games. You can't really believe they'relowering the rims between game play and their half time shows so they can show out. Werm was on ESPN City Slam. A.U.T was with And 1 and Ball 4 Real. KareemWard played college ball and was doing those dunks in game. TDub was on And 1 for a few games a few yrs ago. Elevator and Special FX both spent some time withAnd 1. I guarantee you, these dudes are for real. I've seen about half of them in person. I saw A.U.T get smooth off the bus, walk on the court, do the 360between the legs, then get back on the bus at the Open Run in Kansas City
eek.gif

AUT is just crazy. IMO he is on another level.

That one dunk where he jumps from off the baseline and 360s with one hand with his head at the rim...
sick.gif

T- Dub is ridiculous, those dunks are amazing in the first place, and then the dude is only 5'9"??!?!?!
eek.gif
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom