Rugby Star Facing Charges of Axing 3 People to Death! Guess Why He Did It!?

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

Originally Posted by AirJapan707

If what happened to his daughter is true then I'm not even mad.

This....

Being a father of a baby girl I can say I would have done the same thing...

Not the same way... but if I knew who the dudes were... It's a wrap...

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

Originally Posted by AirJapan707

If what happened to his daughter is true then I'm not even mad.

This....

Being a father of a baby girl I can say I would have done the same thing...

Not the same way... but if I knew who the dudes were... It's a wrap...

only time I could take another's life is if they did something like this or an attempt to prevent this. I see no issue here, but think he should face consequences.

only time I could take another's life is if they did something like this or an attempt to prevent this. I see no issue here, but think he should face consequences.

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

"April fools guys, I don't have even have a daughter."

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

if he hacked up HIV/aids infected people, would he not put him in jeopardy of also contracting the disease ?
laugh.gif

if he hacked up HIV/aids infected people, would he not put him in jeopardy of also contracting the disease ?
laugh.gif

justice was served... The court system is so messed up. A guy from WI sexually assaulted a mentally challenged 9 year old boy and got 20 years probation.... Where's the justice in that??? Life in America SMH

justice was served... The court system is so messed up. A guy from WI sexually assaulted a mentally challenged 9 year old boy and got 20 years probation.... Where's the justice in that??? Life in America SMH

Originally Posted by purehoopa1

Go back to the 2nd page. If you did you would see an article saying how he made it up. He doesn't have a daughter, dude was just killing people for fun.

Originally Posted by purehoopa1

Go back to the 2nd page. If you did you would see an article saying how he made it up. He doesn't have a daughter, dude was just killing people for fun.

I just recently watched "The lovely bones," and I would probably do some crazy off the wall stuff like this if I was in his shoes.

I just recently watched "The lovely bones," and I would probably do some crazy off the wall stuff like this if I was in his shoes.

This post should definitely be saved as a prime example of people only reading the title and posting
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom