Rugby Star Facing Charges of Axing 3 People to Death! Guess Why He Did It!?

eek.gif

huh?

no, im saying, the article made it seem like the dude who escaped didnt rape anybody

that he was just caught up in dude's rage...

like, they didn't explain if the guys that were murdered were the actual rapists

or if he was just going off in a rage on people he suspected

like, the guy they interviewed who got away isnt being arrested for rape....

they never even hinted at his guilt....the article makes it seem as if he was completely innocent

and was caught in the wrong place at the wrong time...

im just questioning how he knew exactly who raped his daughter....

and pointing out the irony that NT will call ducktales on an 11 year old girl claiming she was raped

but completely support, without question, the father who murders dudes because his daughter claimed rape...

(not saying she wasnt raped, not saying the dudes that were murdered didnt rape, im just raising the question)

huh?

no, im saying, the article made it seem like the dude who escaped didnt rape anybody

like, they didn't explain if the guys that were murdered were the actual rapists

they never even hinted at his guilt....the article makes it seem as if he was completely innocent

and pointing out the irony that NT will call ducktales on an 11 year old girl claiming she was raped

but completely support, without question, the father who murders dudes because his daughter claimed rape...

(not saying she wasnt raped, not saying the dudes that were murdered didnt rape, im just raising the question)

^LDS if u are responding to the guy that quoted u first i think he was talking about the author of the article and not you.....i could be wrong tho

^LDS if u are responding to the guy that quoted u first i think he was talking about the author of the article and not you.....i could be wrong tho

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

huh?

because this is what news is SUPPOSE to do....
They dont know any details of the crime, so that cant make it seem otherwise.

huh?

B, what's right is right. Am I right, b? The gift and the curse b, and in my lifetime, I already know what it is b. Good on him b.

B, what's right is right. Am I right, b? The gift and the curse b, and in my lifetime, I already know what it is b. Good on him b.

If this really happened to his daughter i don't blame him. Those bastards deserved got what they deserved, except the two that managed to escape. They should be sleeping with the worms with the rest of these cowards.

Edit: Article never said if the victims were the actual rapist. Hopefully he killed the right people.

If this really happened to his daughter i don't blame him. Those bastards deserved got what they deserved, except the two that managed to escape. They should be sleeping with the worms with the rest of these cowards.

Edit: Article never said if the victims were the actual rapist. Hopefully he killed the right people.

Originally Posted by sn00pee

the news is supposed to confuse the reader by being vauge with the roles of various people they introduce into articles?

oh.

the news is supposed to confuse the reader by being vauge with the roles of various people they introduce into articles?

oh.

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

On point...

The article made it seem like those were the dudes who raped his daughter...

That's why I initially said if it's true they got what they deserved....

I mean if dude was plotting it all out and it was premeditated he must of had some type of clue that it was them who raped his daughter...

Could be wrong tho...

If he was just killing anyone and didn't know thats a different story....

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

On point...

The article made it seem like those were the dudes who raped his daughter...

That's why I initially said if it's true they got what they deserved....

I mean if dude was plotting it all out and it was premeditated he must of had some type of clue that it was them who raped his daughter...

Could be wrong tho...

If he was just killing anyone and didn't know thats a different story....

oh.
Oh, I see you're trying to play stupid. Stop it.
We clearly know the roles of the various people.
We have a man who allegedly tried to kill several people, that's pretty much hard evidence and can be proved a lot easier.
We have ACCUSATIONS of rape, we cant tell off hand if this is true or not.

Again, the role of news is to be BALANCED, FAIR, and TRUE. so of course they are gonna use language that is vague if they don't know the truth/whole story/outcome.
I know this didnt happen in America, but the theme to justice is usually innocent until proven guilty right?

oh.
Oh, I see you're trying to play stupid. Stop it.
We clearly know the roles of the various people.
We have a man who allegedly tried to kill several people, that's pretty much hard evidence and can be proved a lot easier.
We have ACCUSATIONS of rape, we cant tell off hand if this is true or not.

Again, the role of news is to be BALANCED, FAIR, and TRUE. so of course they are gonna use language that is vague if they don't know the truth/whole story/outcome.
I know this didnt happen in America, but the theme to justice is usually innocent until proven guilty right?

i thought you took issue with me raising the question

the article never really makes a definitive statement on the guilt or innocence of any of the people dude murdered/attacked

which is really the most important information in the first place....

the way it reads, the kid who escaped sounds COMPLETELY INNOCENT

the article never really makes a definitive statement on the guilt or innocence of any of the people dude murdered/attacked

again, he hasnt been proven otherwise...
And the article is written with the Rugby player being the main subject. Maybe it takes a little more comprehensive reading for you
wink.gif

again, he hasnt been proven otherwise...
And the article is written with the Rugby player being the main subject. Maybe it takes a little more comprehensive reading for you
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom