Rumor: Air Jordan V (5) Retro – Grape/Laney Pack – July 2011 via Sneakernews.com

BREAKING NEWS:
There is currently a tasty rumor swirling around, proclaiming that, in addition to the eagerly-anticipated Air Jordan Retros that we already know of, there will be another high-profile Jordan 2-pack hitting retail in 2011. While it hasn’t yet been officially confirmed, it looks like we may see a pack next summer containing both the Grape and Laney colorways of the Air Jordan V. The reported package will likely be a Summer 2011 release, but at this point, nothing is set in stone. Stay tuned for word on an official confirmation and let us know where this would rate among past double-box Jordan Retro releases.

air-jordan-v-retro-grape-laney-pack-july-2011-2.jpg

air-jordan-v-retro-grape-laney-pack-july-2011-3.jpg

BREAKING NEWS:
There is currently a tasty rumor swirling around, proclaiming that, in addition to the eagerly-anticipated Air Jordan Retros that we already know of, there will be another high-profile Jordan 2-pack hitting retail in 2011. While it hasn’t yet been officially confirmed, it looks like we may see a pack next summer containing both the Grape and Laney colorways of the Air Jordan V. The reported package will likely be a Summer 2011 release, but at this point, nothing is set in stone. Stay tuned for word on an official confirmation and let us know where this would rate among past double-box Jordan Retro releases.

air-jordan-v-retro-grape-laney-pack-july-2011-2.jpg

air-jordan-v-retro-grape-laney-pack-july-2011-3.jpg

L0L JUST SOME HYPED SHI I MEAN STUFF

"LETS Drop Info one year before hand so we can get the hype ball rolling so we can through some "PREMIUM" leather on them and set the MSRP at $420" - JB

L0L JUST SOME HYPED SHI I MEAN STUFF

"LETS Drop Info one year before hand so we can get the hype ball rolling so we can through some "PREMIUM" leather on them and set the MSRP at $420" - JB

It's kind of a random selection if you ask me.

I think they'd be better off including two OG colorways rather than one non-traditional OG colorway and one retro+ color that didn't sell well the first time around. I remember back in 2000 when the Laneys first dropped, stores couldn't give those away. Most places wound up slashing the prices close to $59.99, including Eastbay. It's funny how time changes people's opinions though. Many consider the Laney's grail status now. LOL.

It's kind of a random selection if you ask me.

I think they'd be better off including two OG colorways rather than one non-traditional OG colorway and one retro+ color that didn't sell well the first time around. I remember back in 2000 when the Laneys first dropped, stores couldn't give those away. Most places wound up slashing the prices close to $59.99, including Eastbay. It's funny how time changes people's opinions though. Many consider the Laney's grail status now. LOL.

A chance for everyone to get some grapes. I really like the laneys but wouldn't pay retail for them then or now. I think they have done enough v's the last few years.

A chance for everyone to get some grapes. I really like the laneys but wouldn't pay retail for them then or now. I think they have done enough v's the last few years.

Back
Top Bottom