Rumor: Air Jordan V (5) Retro – Grape/Laney Pack – July 2011 via Sneakernews.com

weren't the Laney's one of the first retro+ colorways???

But why packs?

If JB were smart, they're not, but if they were....they'd release these separately and charge $175 for both

weren't the Laney's one of the first retro+ colorways???

But why packs?

If JB were smart, they're not, but if they were....they'd release these separately and charge $175 for both

Originally Posted by ijapino

It's kind of a random selection if you ask me.

I think they'd be better off including two OG colorways rather than one non-traditional OG colorway and one retro+ color that didn't sell well the first time around. I remember back in 2000 when the Laneys first dropped, stores couldn't give those away. Most places wound up slashing the prices close to $59.99, including Eastbay. It's funny how time changes people's opinions though. Many consider the Laney's grail status now. LOL.

thats exactly why jb would put Laneys in a pack. they couldnt sell for $%^& back then,although they would probably sell well now (if somewhat limited). make a package, put 1 shoe that EVERYONE wants and one shoe that would barely sell, add the "limited" tag to it and they will sell out.

id cop though. dont have either colorway.

I think they'd be better off including two OG colorways rather than one non-traditional OG colorway and one retro+ color that didn't sell well the first time around. I remember back in 2000 when the Laneys first dropped, stores couldn't give those away. Most places wound up slashing the prices close to $59.99, including Eastbay. It's funny how time changes people's opinions though. Many consider the Laney's grail status now. LOL.

thats exactly why jb would put Laneys in a pack. they couldnt sell for $%^& back then,although they would probably sell well now (if somewhat limited). make a package, put 1 shoe that EVERYONE wants and one shoe that would barely sell, add the "limited" tag to it and they will sell out.

1 set for the collection, and then split a pack with someone for an extra pair of Laney's and i'd be good. Still have three pairs of grape's from '06 so i'm good with those.

1 set for the collection, and then split a pack with someone for an extra pair of Laney's and i'd be good. Still have three pairs of grape's from '06 so i'm good with those.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

I don't have either colorway either. so I'm copping if it is true. Grape Vs is one of my favorite Jordans. I missed out on the '06 release. and since then I've desperately searching for a DS pair on ebay. and the prices are so damn high for them on ebay. I was willing to just give in and the pay the high price for them because I want them so bad, but now since this news broke and if it's confirmed, I'll just wait till next summer.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

I don't have either colorway either. so I'm copping if it is true. Grape Vs is one of my favorite Jordans. I missed out on the '06 release. and since then I've desperately searching for a DS pair on ebay. and the prices are so damn high for them on ebay. I was willing to just give in and the pay the high price for them because I want them so bad, but now since this news broke and if it's confirmed, I'll just wait till next summer.

I like the idea and would consider coppin

Except that JB's Canadian retail prices are ridiculous
smh.gif
this would easily be over $400

smh.gif

eek.gif
wanted a chance to get the grapes for a long time...and it's only right for me to cop, since i dropped a grip on the infared pack.

def grabbing this pack if it's true.

eek.gif
wanted a chance to get the grapes for a long time...and it's only right for me to cop, since i dropped a grip on the infared pack.

def grabbing this pack if it's true.

Originally Posted by hawkflight6

smh.gif

QFT but when i went to cop the Olympic 7s,I found it strange that they were $200 instead of the usual $210 and he told me that Nike and JB are gonna start lowering prices because the cdn dollar is stronger now and the prices are outdated so i dunno know but i hope that they do lower prices because they are ridiculous

Originally Posted by hawkflight6

smh.gif

QFT but when i went to cop the Olympic 7s,I found it strange that they were $200 instead of the usual $210 and he told me that Nike and JB are gonna start lowering prices because the cdn dollar is stronger now and the prices are outdated so i dunno know but i hope that they do lower prices because they are ridiculous

Back
Top Bottom