Rumor: Air Jordan V (5) Retro – Grape/Laney Pack – July 2011 via Sneakernews.com

I don't understand why these would release together, whats the relation? Other than the obvious fact they're both Vs, and the seemingly forgotten fact they both sold like cold turds when they first released. Easy pass, if released.

I don't understand why these would release together, whats the relation? Other than the obvious fact they're both Vs, and the seemingly forgotten fact they both sold like cold turds when they first released. Easy pass, if released.

Style #
Pics
RD
Anything.???

nerd.gif

Style #
Pics
RD
Anything.???

nerd.gif

I would like to have another pair of grapes but i will never where those Laneys they would just collect dust. i will decide to purchase once the release is set in stone.

I would like to have another pair of grapes but i will never where those Laneys they would just collect dust. i will decide to purchase once the release is set in stone.

air-jordan-4-retro-black-cool-grey-01.jpg

air-jordan-4-retro-1999-white-cement-white-black.jpg

rumors of stuff that never gets made: Garotade VIs... Slam Dunk 3Pack with II,III,IVs together... 2Pack of 11s...
here's my rumor: gimme a IV COOKIE DOUGH PACK
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

air-jordan-4-retro-black-cool-grey-01.jpg

air-jordan-4-retro-1999-white-cement-white-black.jpg

rumors of stuff that never gets made: Garotade VIs... Slam Dunk 3Pack with II,III,IVs together... 2Pack of 11s...
here's my rumor: gimme a IV COOKIE DOUGH PACK
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Pinero354

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

The reason there wont be a pack is because going rates are $175 for a new retro shoe, so a pack for $310 wouldn't make sense.

price was confirmed by another niketalker for this pack, $310.00 retail, and the only retros that are $175.00 are XI, 3s coming out next month are $135.00 retail
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Pinero354

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

The reason there wont be a pack is because going rates are $175 for a new retro shoe, so a pack for $310 wouldn't make sense.

price was confirmed by another niketalker for this pack, $310.00 retail, and the only retros that are $175.00 are XI, 3s coming out next month are $135.00 retail
roll.gif

keeping any shoe on ice is for nothing and jb have nothing to do with it. they are shoes, not spare organ tissue or limbs. the only way i can justify keeping shoes on ice is to put a pair of 3's or 4's into a cryogenic freeze in the hopes that some future science doctor will invent a cure for chipping paints disease or crumbling midsole syndrome.

keeping any shoe on ice is for nothing and jb have nothing to do with it. they are shoes, not spare organ tissue or limbs. the only way i can justify keeping shoes on ice is to put a pair of 3's or 4's into a cryogenic freeze in the hopes that some future science doctor will invent a cure for chipping paints disease or crumbling midsole syndrome.

Back
Top Bottom