Rumor: Air Jordan V (5) Retro – Grape/Laney Pack – July 2011 via Sneakernews.com

Certainly no offense to the lovers of all things Grape & Laney but these 2 CWs just don't add up to me. I don't like green, purple or yellow and I don't like white kicks. The only whites I'd rock are the Fires and all other V's both OG CW's and retro+ CWs surpass these by a long ways IMO.

I realize that the Grapes are an all time fav of a lot of folks but I can't see it. I think V's are pretty sick and they're growin on me (would grow faster if the netting didn't yellow so bad) but I'd hafta start w/some Metallics, OG Blacks, Fires, 3Ms, Red Suedes, even the BIN 23s over these 2 CWs.
If these came out as a pack, I wouldn't buy as too much $$ but if they release em single, I'd scoop the Grapes to flip'em for profit.

I will say tho, that since they're such a beloved CW for many, I hope they drop, y'all save up then scoop up your pairs and leave some Wolfs and Blacks for me to buy!

Certainly no offense to the lovers of all things Grape & Laney but these 2 CWs just don't add up to me. I don't like green, purple or yellow and I don't like white kicks. The only whites I'd rock are the Fires and all other V's both OG CW's and retro+ CWs surpass these by a long ways IMO.

I realize that the Grapes are an all time fav of a lot of folks but I can't see it. I think V's are pretty sick and they're growin on me (would grow faster if the netting didn't yellow so bad) but I'd hafta start w/some Metallics, OG Blacks, Fires, 3Ms, Red Suedes, even the BIN 23s over these 2 CWs.
If these came out as a pack, I wouldn't buy as too much $$ but if they release em single, I'd scoop the Grapes to flip'em for profit.

I will say tho, that since they're such a beloved CW for many, I hope they drop, y'all save up then scoop up your pairs and leave some Wolfs and Blacks for me to buy!

Still dreaming of the day that they put Nike back on the back and leave the 23 off of the Grapes.
pimp.gif

I still don't get when "a lot" of people like a shoe, some consider it "hype".  Everyone I know likes Italian sports cars.  Is that hype?  The "Laney" in particual has historical significance.  It is not "hype" to like things that others do as well.

I still don't get when "a lot" of people like a shoe, some consider it "hype".  Everyone I know likes Italian sports cars.  Is that hype?  The "Laney" in particual has historical significance.  It is not "hype" to like things that others do as well.

Back
Top Bottom